Chapter 10

A/n: hello ^^

Next chapter, here you go!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(still Kai's pov)

I putted away my phone in my pocket and looked at my clock. It was still one hour left. I could go to Card Capital and wait, but that would only waste precious time. But I could fight against the others there while waiting. Or I could be home and just be bored and have dad yell at me. I choose to go to Card Capital. 

I walked slowly back to my door and opened it. I peeked out from my room to see if my parents were in sight. It was all quiet. But I heard a little snoring from my parents' room. It must be the dad. I went out and closed the door gently and locked. I crept down the stairs and out to the living room. I put on my shoes and opened the door when I heard the alarm go from dad and mom's room. Oh no! I quickly went out and closed the door. I started to run. In about 20 minutes would dad notice that I'm not home and if I'm not far from here then, he will decapitate me.

Finally I could see Card Capital. I saw Aichi, his sister and her friend, Mai, go to Card Capital.

''Aichi!''

Aichi stopped in dead tracks and looked around. I waved for him to see me while I still ran. Aichi finally saw me. He said something to his sister and she and her friend walked away. But Aichi waited for me.

''Hey Kai- kun.'' Aichi said. He smiled at me.

''Hey.'' I gasped for air after my long run. But he managed to hear my respond.

''Where you out running?'' He asked me when he noticed I gasped for air.

''Yeah.'' I answered. ''I wanted to have a vanguard fight before we go.''

''You're gonna come to?'' Aichi asked surprised. All who know me know that I don't like to hang around so much. That's probably why Aichi got surprised.

''Yeah. Miwa asked me yesterday before we went home.''

''That's great!'' Aichi shined up like sun. My breath finally started to ease. Aichi and I started to walk the last few meters to Card Capital together. Aichi talked about how he have been waiting for this day and many other stuffs that could enter his mind. I walked beside and just listed. I'm quite good in doing that.

When we finally came to Card Capital we walked in. I got surprised to see everyone except Morikawa and Izaki there. Hope he is ill. But just like that...

A/: the end!

Or is it.. (just kidding!)

Well, for all of you who have read my story, thank you ^^

See ya!