Chapter 5

A/n: chapter 5, is now out!

Hope you enjoy it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

When Kai got back home he saw a car parked in front of his house. He didn't recognize the car but in some way it looked familiar to him. Kai walked past the car and walked upstairs. He opened the door and walked inside. But just as he opened the door, he could feel the horrible stench of beer. Kai putted away his shoes and walked in to the kitchen. He took a piece of bread and was about to walk upstairs when he saw someone in the corner of his right eye. It was his father. He looked drunk and angry.

''Where have you been? I've been calling you for ages!'' He took another gulp of beer and death glared against Kai.

''I- I was at card capital w- with my friends. My p- phone is dead so I didn't know.'' Kai said and gulped. He stuttered on the words as he spoke out of fear. He took another step on the stairs when his father stood behind him and had laid his hand on Kai's shoulder.

''Didn't I tell you to go to your room before?'' He gripped harder on Kai's shoulder. Kai could feel a pain shout from his shoulder down his entire arm. His father was very strong, for being someone who drinks..

''Well I..''. Kai tried to say but he got stop in his sentence as the grip became harder. He groaned out in pain. Suddenly he felt someone touching his hair. Someone grabbed Kai's hair and pulled his head backwards. He faced his dad and looked at him straight in the eyes.

''Then what are you doing down here? GET UPSTAIRS NOW!!'' He screamed right in Kai's face. He threw Kai up the stairs. But Kai tripped and fell on the stairs. But that didn't stop him. Kai got up as quick he could and ran into his room. He locked the door after him. He heard his father walk down the stairs again. Kai slid down on the floor in front of the door. He took on his shoulder. It hurt. He felt the pain in his shoulder and knee. Oh how he wished he had moved away by now.

An hour had passed since Kai arrived at home. His mother weren't home yet. Kai's dad sat in the TV room and drank beer with his friends. Kai sat in his room and looked at his deck. Finally he heard the sound of a car. He walked to the window. It was his mother's car. He looked at his alarm clock. It was past teen. Kai walked to his door and laid his hand on the door knob. But he froze. He remembered back when he got home. How his father had grabbed him and threw him up the stairs. Kai let go of the doorknob and walked back to his bed. If his mother wanted to talk to him, she had to come up herself. He was too frightened to go down right now, especially after what his dad had previously done...

A/n: the end!

Well, the next chapter will arive very shortly.

So stay tuned and have a nice time!

^^