2

We clapped as the mayor stood on stage my aunt Iris with her arm around my shoulders as she looked up on stage.

Each year the Scarlet Speedster would make a grand entrance, last year he was behind the poster and ran out when the confetti canons went off.

My dad told me the first year he was shy and didn't do much but now he was older and much more used to crowds.

Just as the flash ran up to the podium a cloud of mist erupted from within the crowd, the crowd gasped and screamed.

I looked around quickly scanning the crowd for the mysterious meta human. I finally found a man.

The smoke erupted from his hands as he gave the flash an angry gaze. My dad ran over to the police meta human task force while my mother grabbed my hand along with Iris's as the began to run away from the man.

I ripped my hand free of her grip and stomped my foot on the ground making a trail of ice towards the man.

He turned to look at me his gaze braking away from the flash and towards my he slowly walked up to me as my aunt held my mum back.

He looked down on me like I was no competition compared to him. I looked up at him with an angry gaze.

He sent a shockwave through the ground knocking me over as well as people standing by.

I fell onto my back  and just as he was about to stoke at me a created an ice shield  sharp pointy icicles sticking out of it. 

The flash ran over to me scooping me up bridle style delivering to my devastated mother and aunt. "What where you thinking?!" She yelled at me as soon as the flash sped off to capture the meta human.

"I thought I could handle it!"  I yelled back. Iris looked at me sadly she knew how hard it was for me not to use my gift, it was like asking the Flash not to be the Flash. He probably couldn't do it.

She my mums face softened

"Mum, I'm sorry but it's hard for me to have these powers and not be able to use them. I want to be a hero, like the flash"

"Violet we've talked about this, your not going to be a hero, your going to be a normal 14 year old girl, you know what happened to my sister"

"But I'm not your sister!" I yelled at her causing the flash to look our way before I stormed off.

I began to run as fast as my feet could carry me and I kept running until I made it to the bus stop.

I was going to Starling City, Thea would understand what I'm going through, she was younger then my mum and she was still like a teenager in a way.

The bus driver pulled up in front of me "Ticket please" he said bluntly his eyes half closed I couldn't help but think about how much he must hate his job.

I handed him one of my vouchers that I always kept. I called them my emergency exit vouchers.

I made way onto the empty cold bus, yep it already felt like Starling City. Usually the bus would be full of people if it wasn't Flash day.

I took my seat up the back of the bus where I could stretch my legs, it was a long trip to starling and I could use the leg room.

After a few hours the bus pulled up to a bus stop "this is the last stop,lady"

I grabbed my gear and walked down the bus touching each of the chairs getting vivid picture of people who had sat there over the past years.

I had already sent thea a text telling her to meet me at the usual place she stood there with felicity beside her.

"Hi, Thea" I smiled half heartedly. Thea  was my good mother and she knew everything about everything that went on in my life. Including my powers.

She had worked beside the arrow as a vigilante. She didn't have powers she was just good at archery.  She reminded me of Allison Argent from Teen Wolf.

"What did your mum do this time?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"It's a long story" I summed it up. She took me back to her apartment and we drank hot chocolate on the couch while I told her my story.

"I know what's it's like, I may not have the ability to freeze things but I know what's it's like to have the ability to be a hero and not allowed to be one. What happened to your mums sister was terrible your power can be driven by rage and once rage takes over it rules. "

"Why do I have to be a meta? I want to be like my dad. Normal. "

"Your family isn't normal, violet and it never will be your family has more secrets then you could imagine" she smiled "but if you want to be a hero, do it."

I smiled back at the thought "do you think you could help me with a suit?" I asked.

"Oh please myself and felicity will help you with everything".

A/N: OK hey guys so this chapter was a bit longer. Anyways I need a vigilante name for violet so please comment and send me your ideas.