5

"Violet?!" I head Xander call out as he walked around the warehouse his voice echoing "come on Vi this isn't funny!"

I jumped down behind him in my full suit and mask "I heard you where looking for me?" I said my voice modifier changing my voice.

"F-frostbite?" He said in a shaky tone. "You came?"

"Not much is said without me knowing" a said smiling taking my mask off half way through my sentence.

"Vi?!" He yelled "your Frost-" I cut him off by freezing his lips shut.

"Shhh it's a secret, Xander you can't just tell the whole world" I whispered unfreezing his lips turning what ever was ice to water.

"Woah... How are you a meta?" He asked confused sitting down in amazement.

"My mum was SnowStorm" I said "her genetics made me who I am" I bit my lip nervously.

"I still can't believe this... This is a lot to process. "

"Xander I trust you. Like, a lot.  That's why I told you about who I am and you can't tell anyone because if you do..." I made ice replica of him and clenching my fist which made it explode.

He gulped.

My watch beeped "I've got to go. Talk later" I ran out of the warehouse pulling my mask back down and making another ice slide I was know surfing on ice.

"Break in, central city bank" Thea said into my earphone.

I arrived at the bank standing out the front of it waiting for the criminals.

They ran out and stopped in their tracks "going somewhere boys?" I smirked and froze their guns from the inside.

One of them went to shoot but it wouldn't fire. "Oops my bad" I said in all of my cockiness.

He snarled at me and sent a shock wave of ice through the ground giving them level 2 Frost bite. All three men screamed out in agony as the coolness burnt their flesh.

The police then took over taking the men into custody. I made my way up the building away from the commotion disappearing into the evening leaving what was my little watermark.  2nd degree frostbite.

I smiled in triumph. I turned around to go back home when I ran into a chest. It was stern and tough, I felt like I had just ran into a brick wall.

I held my head where a headache was forming and looked up "Flash..." I said in unison. "W-what are you doing I thought you where... Gone."

His face vibrated and made his features a blur or red. "I'm on a holiday I just came to talk to you. This is dangerous, there are bigger threats out there then Captain Cold, Heatwave and petty thieves."

"I know Zoom is out there but when the time comes I know you'll be here to help me" I said. Was I inspiring myself?

"Zoom is faster then me, Frostbite. If he can defeat me he would be able to defeat you without even thinking. Your young I suggest you go home kiddo and let the adults do there job." He said sternly.

I got that he was doing his job but man it was pissing me off. Anger fumed inside of me like a fire had been ignited in me.

I stiffened and I froze his feet to the ground "you don't tell me what to do" I said angrily and began to walk off. I knew that the speedster was no match for ice... And my teenage angst.

I'm 16 for gods sake I know how to look after myself. Who does he think he is? I walked to my mums house. She told me her and dad where going to Starling for a science convention and that I was to stay with Aunt Iris and Uncle Barry but I needed to go home to get a few things.

I looked around my surroundings before I walked up to my front porch. Clear. I used the spare key to get in I opened the door and surprisingly the lights and the T.V. Where still on? I walked up the stairs my mask off when I heard my mum call me from upstairs.

Shit

I cursed under my breathe "yes mum!" I said loudly I was already half way up the stairs when I heard her nearing the stair case.

"I thought you where at your..." She stopped as she walked around the corner her mouth dropped in shock. Shock soon turned into rage, Pure rage. She glared down to me like she was a predator to me.

"Happy Halloween?" I said jokingly trying to lighten the mood. "Listen I can..." It was her turn to cut me off.

"Violet Caitlin Ramon" she said I'm pure anger. She only used my full name when I was knee deep in shit (not literally). "I have told you since birth that you where not to be... To be this!" She yelled.

"Yeah? Well maybe you didn't convince me enough!" I yelled back.

"I'm getting your powers split from your DNA, I thought you where more responsible then this. Have a told you what happened to your aunt?!" She began to yell again. "She tried to kill me!"

"And your lucky I haven't already!" I threatened her. I stormed over to the door. Opening the door as my dad did.

"Violet?" He asked unsure of what was going on. I ignored him and ran out the door. He must have known that something was wrong  as my eyes where puffy. "Lydia? Babe?" He stood in the door not knowing what to do.

I ran and ran and ran, I don't know how far I cried the whole time and I stopped when I felt weak. I collapsed to the ground with a thud my eyes slowly closing, the unconsciousness taking over.

I had passed out. In an unknown place at the pitch black of night.

Darkness everywhere.

I felt a fire still burning inside of me like a feeling I've never felt before. I wanted revenge not for Caitlin but for me.

A/N: omg guys so this chapter is 1019 words my including the authors not (this). This is by far the longest chapter I've ever done and I'm hoping to do more! Hope you loved this chapter! Xoxo