3

Thea helped me with making the suit it was nice. Really good to have people who encourage my abilities. My mum was serious she didn't joke around much. My dad did and so did Uncle Barry but mum didn't. I guess it is true opposites do attract.

I walked out in the suit and Thea had a smile from ear to ear. "Oh my gosh..." She said covering her mouth. My pale skin looked lighter up against the navy.

"Is this a bad oh my or a good one?" I asked smiling nervously.

"It's perfect now all you need is a mask but I think I know a certain someone who can help with that Problem" she said "now go get into your night clothes so we can talk about your name."

I smiled and turned around when a news report came on the T.V. "Thea turn it up" I said quickly sitting on the couch next to her.

"Captain cold attacks again with his team of rogues, but, where is the flash? Reports have shown that he has been missing, is this the end of central city? My name is Iris West-Allen signing off" she smiled a reporter grin before the T.V. went to an ad.

"I have to get back to central city" the day had finally come the flash was gone...

----Central City 19:00-----

Thea got me onto the closest train station as it was much faster then a bus. She had packed my suit and my hero needs, she also had handed me a box and told me that the Green Arrow had given it to me and that I'm not to open it until I've made my decision to become a Vigilante.

The Emerald Green box sat in my lap as I stared down at it my fingers slightly tapping on it as thoughts flew through my mind.

The train pulled up and my aunt was standing out the front of the station with Barry. She was pregnant with twins.

"Violet!" She said happily hugging me "quick it's getting late we should go home before any of the villains come out" she looked down at me we where almost the same height.

Barry nodded and put his hand on my back just above my shoulder blades "come on kido" he smiled kindly. But he was hiding his sadness I could sense it, it was cold like ice.

He held Iris' hand and we walked to the car and we got home as quickly as we could I told them I was going to bed early I told them as I grabbed all of my stuff and headed up stairs.

I locked my door and changed into my soup letting my black hair out of my pony tail. I sat on the edge of the bed and started to open the box.

Young vigilante, if you have opened this it means that you are ready to take on the challenge that is protecting your city. I have Faith in you Violet. I give you this mask so people will not recognise you if the catch a glimpse of your face. Take care Blizzard.  ~The Green Arrow.

I folded up the note and put it back into the box picking up the Blue mask in my hands. I lifted it up looking in the mirror and slid the mask on pulling my hair over the top.

I opened the window the cool night air blowing my hair back "time to make thinks cold" I froze the door nob and the window once I had shut it behind me.

I jumped down off the balcony making a icy slide to catch me. I slid down the slide and it turned into water behind me.

I quickly ran to a building climbing on top of It.  I saw a blue light shoot up onto the sky. "That's my que" I smiled to myself and created another slide. I slid down this one on my feet.

"Well if it isn't the little girl who tried to help the Flash, I believe I know your mother, Lydia?" He smiled evilly.

I growled and shot a blast of ice at him he pulled the trigger on his gun and it was the battle of the strongest.

I pushed harder but I was tiring myself his blast was stronger and struck me sending falling backwards. I absorbed the blast as much as I could.

"I could train you Violet, make you stronger. I trained your mother that's why she was able to defeat her sister.

"No! I will not take any fathers from a criminal!" I yelled standing up before stomping my foot on the ground sending a blast through the ground and striking him.

He fell to ground as he had level 2 frostbite on his legs. I adjusted my mask and ran into the shadows as police alarms wailed in the distance.

I quickly sprinted down the ally towards my aunts house where I was staying for a while.

I took of my suit and mask hiding it just as I got into bed my uncle opened the door to check on me.

I'm going to have to work on my timing if I want this thing to be a secret.

A/N: what do you guys think of this chapter?