6

I woke up sitting up quickly inhaling a sharp breathe. I looked around my surroundings I was at some sort of lab?

"She's awake!" I heard someone say rather loudly. The voice was familiar... Xander!

""Xander?" I groaned the light still blinding my eyes.

He put his hands on my shoulders slowly pushing me back. "I found you last night, what happened?" He asked as his hands still remained on my shoulders.

"Nothing I'm fine" I smiled half heartedly.

"I brought you back to my place, thought you'd be safer. You know, don't want your parents finding out" he smiled.

"Yeah... Hey listen, do you think your mum would mind if I stayed at your house for a while?" I asked. 

"No of course not, why? Is everything okay at home?"  His eyes scanned my face for any emotion.

"It's just a bit hard at the moment."
Xanders dad died when he was 5, one of the meta humans killed him.

His mums name was Patty, Patty Spivott. I felt sorry for him and his mother. They had been through hell. His dad was a brave man he saved lots of people that day.

"Sure you can stay for as long as you like" he smiled his cheeks going a tint of pink. It must have been stuffy in here.

I smiled "come on, I should get out of...this" I was already dressed. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

I brushed it off and walked over to the mirror. "My hair!" I shrieked "why is it white?!"

"Well it may be because your using your powers...a lot." He said "it's just a theory."

"I can't cover this up! What are the kids at school going to say?" I continued to stare into the mirror touching my hair in disbelief.

"See if you can change it" he stood behind me "try and think of things are not ...cold".

I thought long and hard about the beach and son as well as the element fire. "It's not working" I said looking at my hair in the mirror.

"Violet look in the mirror again" he said.

I did as he said. It was black again. "I did it!" I screamed in excitement. "Holy shit I can shape-shift".

"Yeah..." He said "come on let's go get you some clothes apart from your suit" he smiled walking over to is dresser.

I followed him and he gave me a present "I was saving this for Christmas but now seems like a good time".

I opened the green and red wrapping paper and pulled out a tank top that said 'Rotten to the Core' on it. It was by far one of my Disney movies. "Oh my Xander, it's amazing!" I smiled and hugged him. I guess I wasn't all that good.

"I'm glad you like it". He smiled back. "Tomorrow after school you should sneak back into your house and grab a few clothes" he said.

"Yeah I should." I looked up at the clock "shit!" I grabbed my mask "I've gotta get out its late".

A/N: okay sorry for the extremely shitty chapter. I'm trying to get to the main plot but it's becoming a bit hard.