Prologue

PROLOGUE

My name is Allison Wilhelm Fields. I am 17 years old. Yes, I am a teenager. But my story is far from the story of a typical teenager. It is not about parties; make up and of course.... boys. It is way far from that. Way too far. Trust me.

  At a young age, I have already witnessed a lot of things that children my age shouldn't have to. In short, my life is a living hell. My father was a rapist and psycho killer. I have to live with him since he was my only family left and I hated the thought of going to the orphanage. But I guess that's much better. Way too much better.

 Every day, I have to do everything just to make sure he won't try to hurt me. Yes, he hurts me. Over and over again. Especially when he has a lot of problems. He takes it out on me. And on few occasions, he would also try to rape me. But I'll beg him to stop. Eventually, he would do it out of pity.

 I know you wonder why I don't leave him yet. It's because I love him. Crazy, right? I know. It's crazy but true. I love my father very much despite of all the things he did to me. Want to know why?

 Because he used to be a good father. He loves me very much. He always shows me that. But after my mom cheated on him and left us, he changed. He became the monster I had always feared and always will.

 The truth is I hate my mom. She was the reason for all the pain I've experienced. If she didn't cheat on dad, maybe he was still the father I've always known. Maybe my life wouldn't be a nightmare. That's why I can't help but be mad at her. She caused this. She was the reason of all of this. I also swore to myself that I would never be like her when I grow up. I'll never cheat on my husband with other man. I know what it results to.

 My life was like that until he came. Harry. The curly haired boy who brought light to my already dark world. My savior. My angel. He saved me from the wrath of my father. He freed me.

 He was two years older than me and he took me away from Holmes Chapel, my hometown. He brought me to London, away from my father and from everything.

 I love him because he made me feel safe and secure. I love everything about him, his emerald eyes, dark curly hair and dimpled smile. He took care of me. But I was wrong. Dead wrong.

 He wasn't the angel that I have longed for to come in my life. How could the devil look so much like an angel? Behind that heavenly face, why is a monster lurking beneath? He was worse than the monster that I tried to escape. He gave me a glimpse of heaven just to take everything away again.

 His real color started to be revealed when we went to the flat he bought for us in London. It got worse and worse every day.

 Every night, he would always go home drunk and that's when he would hurt me. He would beat me and left me dying. All the scars, bruises and wounds on my body are all because of him. But you know what's worse? He didn't love me back. He only uses me for comfort and pleasure. And that's what hurts the most. Not the physical abuse, but that one single thing. He would also bring home different strippers every night and do the unthinkable with them on our bedroom. Sometimes, he would make me serve his stripper and make me do things that only a slave will do.

 I would hear their noises from the sad bedroom next to it, but I'll try to drown the sound with my own muffled sobs. It breaks me. It kills me inside. Knowing that I'll never be good enough for him hurts.

 I know you might be wondering why I'm not leaving him or trying to escape. I can do both of that in the morning when he is passed out. But my love for him stops me. I love him just so much I can forgive him for everything he's done. I can still say I love him after all the physical and emotional pain he caused me.

 But I tried to remove all the pain by inflicting more pain. Yes, it's true. I self harm. It's more of a hobby now. Like a drug to remove all the pain. I was in worse shape than where I am before. I was more broken. He never knew of those wounds that I inflict. He never just cared nor apologize. He will leave the house when he was finished beating what was left of me. I just lay there, bloody and broken. Left to endure the pain. He saved me from hell only to bring me to another one.

All of my life, I've experienced nothing but hell. When will this darkness ever end? Do I have to die just to be finally free?

_________________________________

What do you think guys? Is it good? If you liked it, please vote and leave a comment! That would motivate me to write! No goals for now since my book is new! But as always, best comment gets the dedication!

I hope you guys support this one even if its different from my past stories.  

That's all! Thank you for reading! Love y'all!

Love Bela :)