Chapter 7

"Regret is always in the end......"

-Harry-

I opened my eyes as the rays of the sun peeped through the blinds of the hospital window. Dried tears were on my cheeks and I wiped them carefully. Allison is still not awake, and I am starting to get worried. I kissed her hand as I gently squeezed it, hoping she would open her eyes soon. Tears started to fall again as much as I hate it, but I have nothing better to do. My heart is broken.

The door of the room suddenly opened, and I heard heavy footsteps walking to where Allison and I were. My head shot up just to see Lilly, her face masked with shock and anger. She stomped her feet to where I was and pushed me off of Allison’s unconscious body.

“A-Allison.’’ She silently sobbed as she squeezed her hand tighter than I did. Tears started to fall from her gray eyes, smearing her eyeliner and mascara. She turned her gaze to me, her eyes burning with rage. She looked like she is about to burst any second.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!’’ She spat at me. I looked down because I can no longer maintain eye contact with her. “WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS TO HER?!’’

I didn’t answer, because my voice will just awfully crack. I will not defend myself anymore because it really was my fault.

“Don’t you know how much she loves you?’’ She sobbed. “She didn’t want to leave you because she was a slave for her love for you!’’

My eyes widened. She loved me back? How come she never told me? I can hear Lilly’s heartbreaking sobs as she held Allison’s hand really tight.

“Did you even know that she was pregnant with your child?’’ I nodded my head. “Is the baby alright?’’

When I didn’t respond, she walked in front of me. “Is the baby alright?’’ she began to violently shake me. “Answer me!’’

I pushed her away as I stood up from my seat. I can’t stay here anymore. I can’t stand someone making me feel guiltier than what I am already feeling right now. I decided to ride a cab back to our flat. I need a place to think and let my emotions all out.

The cab finally stopped to the familiar place and I paid the driver. I carefully got out of the cab and walked out to the door of the flat. I unlocked it and slammed the door shut. I then ascended the stairs to our room. Memories about Allison flashed through my mind, making me cry even more.

*Flashback*

I covered Allison’s eyes with my hands as we walked inside the new flat that I bought for the both of us.

“Harry, are we there yet?’’ Allison impatiently asked, making me chuckle.

“Patience, love.’’ I told her as I hold in my excitement. “We’re almost there.’’

She nodded as I guided her a little further inside. Then I slowly removed my eyes away from her eyes, allowing her to see the place for herself.

“So? What do you think?’’ I questioned her because she suddenly went mute.

She slowly turned around, with the biggest smile on her face. She wrapped her thin arms around my neck, pulling me in for a tight embrace.

“I love it, Harry!’’ She exclaimed. “I love it!’’

I kissed the top of her head, as I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. Making her smile makes me a lot happier, too.

*End of Flashback*

That was before I started abusing her. We were so close to each other. I didn’t realize how far I pushed her away from me. How much I scared and hurt her. All her smiles and laughs were fake. I never get to see smile a real one.

I slowly laid myself on the bed, the tears now freely falling down my cheeks again. I wished we would be back to the way we used to be. Then I noticed something white at the edge of the bed. I moved to closer to see it was a piece of paper. It has Harry written in front of it. I slowly open it to see Allison’s messy handwriting, maybe she was hurrying to write this letter.

Dear Harry,
I’m sorry I had to leave. I didn’t want to do this but I fear if I didn’t something bad will happen to me and…. Never mind. By the time you read this letter, I might be riding the plane now. But wherever I will go, I won’t forget you. I won’t forget that you ever did become part of my life. Please don’t try to find me anymore. I want you to start a new life without me. I wanted you to change, find a beautiful girl that is as perfect as you and be married and have a family.  I never was the right girl for you. You’re too good for me and I don’t deserve you. There so many girls out there who is dying to be with you.  Everything about you is way too perfect; your emerald eyes, dark curly hair, dimples and of course your smile. But look at me. I’m so thin and I have scars and bruises all over my body. No one, not even my father likes me. You can do so much better without me.

I just wanted to tell you that I forgive you for all the physical and emotional pain you caused me. I didn’t hate you or bear a grudge against you. I’m leaving for the better. And I didn’t get to thank you for helping me that night you found me in the dark, and for everything. Our flat, my daily needs and the job you just offered me. Thank you very much.

And last but not the least; I just wanted to tell you this… I know I should have told you before but I was too scared how you will react… but here it is….

Harry Edward Styles, I love you. More than anything you have ever imagined. That’s why I can’t leave you even if Lilly wants me too.

I feel that I would regret it if I wouldn’t tell you. So I told you even just in this letter.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love your slave,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Allison  

That’s when I really did break down. I can no longer hold the tears as I stared at the letter. I never realized how much a monster I have become to such an innocent girl who loves me very much. And not to mention, I love her too.

I don't know if she'll ever forgive me now......

_____________________________

Sad chapter I know. But all will be better after this. You would have never guessed what will happen so you all have to stay tuned!

Thank you so much for all the support! Pls. vote and comment what you think on this chapter! Best comment gets the dedication!

Pls. read my other stories! That would mean so much to me! 

Hopefully, if school works doesn't eat all my time, I'll update the first ever chapter of NEW MOON. Sorry for the wait guys, but I'm just so busy.

Love lots and hugs and kisses,

Bela :)