Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Where have you been?" The question was suppose to be a normal one but since it was Harry's, it scared me. I carefully turned around to meet up with his hard gaze. He wasn't intoxicated or anything today and he was home earlier than I expected. There was also no sign that he brought home a stripper. He tried to sound calm, which was new, but his short temper was getting the best of him.

"Oh, Harry. You're home early. Let me make you something to eat." I tried to change the topic as I made my way to the kitchen, hoping he would just let it go. But I was wrong. He gripped my hair and pulled me to him.

"You still haven't answered my question." He spat as he tightened his grip on my hair. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Tears now streamed down my face as the pain got worse and he tugged on my hair as tight as he can.

"I was out." I admitted as I winced in pain. I don't want to cry, because that is a form of weakness for him, but he was hurting me. "I went to the coffee shop down the street with Lilly."

"LIAR." He growled as he pushed me to the wall, pinning me with his strong arms. "You're such a big liar, aren't you Allison?" His large hand trailed down my cheek down to my neck, as he hold me in place. "Maybe you met up with a certain boy behind my back."

I shook my head repeatedly as I keep my eyes tightly shut. I know seeing his dark eyes would just frighten me. I couldn't let fear get the best of me. "No. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth."

His deep chuckle echoed on the empty walls of the flat. "Do you think I am naive to believe you? Allison, you're a terrible liar. You should have asked for my permission!" He slapped me really hard, causing me to land on the cold ground. He strangled my neck, choking me. I opened my eyes to meet his gaze, and it was as dark like the night he almost killed me.

"Harry." I pleaded weakly. "Please stop. I'm telling the truth. I only belong to you. Not to some other guy." My statement amused him as he slowly lift his hand off of my neck. A scary smirk started to make its way to his pink lips. He was up to something.

"You're mine." He stated as his hands traveled to my aching body. "You're only mine."

The anger on his pitch black eyes was suddenly replaced with lust. He wrapped his arm around me as he helped me up the stairs, leading me to our room. I don't know what he was planning to do but I was really shaking with fear.

He laid me slowly on the bed, hovering over me. I tried to push him off of me, but he was far way too strong. He roughly kissed my neck, making me take deep breaths.

"Harry. Please, please stop." The moans escaping my mouth were now uncontrollable. I struggled with every move he tried to make. He was trying to rape me.

He played with my jeans' zipper as he pulled it down. More tears came out of my eyes. "No Harry." I begged. "Please don't."

"Shhhh." He placed a finger on my mouth as he carried out with what he was doing. I was shaking from all the emotions coming out of me mixed with what he is currently doing to me. I began to scream as he aggressively ripped my clothes off. He placed his large hand over my mouth.

"Scream and I will hurt you." He warned as his other hand made its way to my underwear. I can only quietly sob as he took my purity away, his large hand still tightly placed on my mouth, preventing me to scream the whole night.

***************

I woke up to the sound of the cars beeping and a commotion down the street. I rolled to the side of the bed but I was disappointed of the absence of the curly haired boy. I slowly got out of bed, covering my naked body with the blanket. It smells just like Harry, and I smiled at the fact that we shared something intimate last night even if it still hurts. For the first time in months, he treated me like a woman.

I made my way to the bathroom, locking it behind me. I stared at my naked body on the mirror, finding multiple scars, bruises and freshly made cuts. A tear escape my eyes as I examined how broken and scarred I am. I ignored everything and decided to turn on the shower. I stepped in and began to wash my bruised body.

The sound of the shower didn't cover up the loud crashing noises from downstairs. I turned the shower off and covered myself with a white towel. I hurriedly wore sweats and jogging pants from the closet and ran out of the room to investigate.

As I opened the door, I heard a few cursing words from Harry who is obviously pissed at something. I jogged down the stairs only to find a lot of broken vases and glass lying on the floor. I continued walking, making sure I won't step on the broken pieces on the floor. I immediately caught a glimpse of the curly haired boy sitting at the couch, his head in his large hands.

"Harry?" I called weakly as I made my way to him. He lifted his head upon hearing my voice, his eyes holding that darkness again. "Are you okay?"

He stood up, his feet stomping on the floor as he made his way towards me. His nose flared showing me how pissed he really was.

"Okay? How can I be okay?" He snapped as he pinned me on the wall, causing me to hit my back on the hard cement.

"I was just asking." I tried to reason. He clenched his fist as he stared at me with his piercing dark forest green eyes.

"Well, you didn't have to!" He screamed at my face. He finally let go of me, as I watch him take deep breaths. He slammed his fists on the table. "Why is my life so fucked up," He turned to face me with onyx black eyes. "starting with You!" His words cut my heart in half. So I was fucked up? After all he had done to me, I was the fucked up one? After all I did for him. I sighed as I wipe the tears that had formed in my eyes. Maybe all I'll ever be to him is a piece of dirt he can freely throw around.

My feet began to make its way out of the living room. I didn't want to cry in front of him anymore. He just thinks I’m some kind of weakling. Halfway through, I felt something strong and hard bump into me, causing me to land on the broken pieces of glass on the floor. I yelped as my body came into contact with the sharp particles. Tears stung my eyes as I looked up to the curly haired boy who caused me nothing but pain. His eyes show no pain, guilt or sorrow for what he was doing to me. He wouldn’t even apologize once after hurting me for no apparent reason. How can a human be a creature like him? A monster with no beating heart or soul, only here on Earth to cause nothing but pain and torment to humans?

“Clean that fucking mess up.’’ He commanded, his voice harsh and cold. I watched him make his way to the front door, slamming it close behind him.

I winced in pain as I carefully rose, brushing off the pieces of glass that pierced my skin. My arms and legs were bleeding furiously from small but deep cuts.

I climbed the stairs, holding on the railing for support. My whole body hurts. I entered my bathroom and turned the faucet on. I wash all the blood away from my wounds and shut my eyes close in pain. Why did I do to deserve all of this? Why did I always ended up getting hurt for no apparent reason?

I looked around and found my razor lying there, inviting me. I picked it up as I sat on the dry bathtub. I lifted the sleeves of my sweatshirt to find multiple scars there due to years of cutting. That’s when I let all the tears fall. That’s when it hit me that I have no one to love me but myself.

I started to cut as deep as I can. Watching my blood fall out of my wounds made me dizzy, but I couldn’t care less. My heart was being ripped out of my chest, and no physical pain can ever compensate to it. My first cut was for the mother you left me, because she didn’t care for me anymore. The second one was for my father who beat me every day, making my childhood years a terrible memory. And lastly, the deepest and longest is for Harry, the boy I loved but didn’t love me back and made my life a living hell than it already was before.

My vision started to blur as I heard panicked sounds from downstairs. I heard my name being called but it was too late. Consciousness has already left my scarred body as I closed my eyes.

______________________________

I pity Allison so much.  Will she be alright? Will Harry finally realized what he's doing to her? But anyway, even though I'm so exhausted, I updated because I love you all!

Hope you like this chapter! Pls. vote and comment if you do! Best comment gets the dedication! 20 votes and 10 comments for the next!

Thank you for reading! Love you all!

Love Bela :)