Epilogue

I sense a deadly presence," Hera remarks.

Zeus sighs. "Hades has clearly stated that he will only use another soul if he truly must. Are you really concerned?" She ignores him as she contemplates something.

"Are you positive we can't use Audin again?"

Zeus rolls his eyes. "That mortal has had enough. We vowed to leave her be in the Underworld."

It is Hera's turn to sigh as she considers which poor soul is next to serve Olympus.

___

I feel so content, so happy, so peaceful. I could lie here forever. Well, I suppose I will now.

The Greek-styled house I have picked is modestly spacious and placid. It has a beautiful, curved marble balcony that looks out across the water, over which carries the wafting smells and sounds of barbecues, laughter, sizzling, and talking from the beaches.

I sip my cool wine, enjoying the sunlight gently warming my skin. In the distance, the golden gates glimmer, large and magnificent enough to block out the unfortunate souls on the other side, which are secured in the fields. I breathe in the peace.

"We did it," sighs Drake, who is picking and eating juicy grapes while stretched out on a chair beside mine.

I grin at him. "We sure did, Smirk Face."

He smirks back at me. "Love you, Mystery Girl."

I reply with a kiss.

The gods can't touch us now.

______

Thank you everyone so much. Thank you commenters, promoters, voters, and readers. Thank you for sticking with Audin till the end. I'm so happy to be closing the story with 1.86k reads, 112 comments, and nearly 200 votes

I've learnt a lot on this journey, particularly that I hate pantsing. You guys have helped me with your feedback and support and I'm so grateful.

A special thanks to @allycat_xox and Kirill for being my first fans.

I welcome your overall critiques in the comments or a message if you prefer. I'm going to miss writing this ;-;

I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month, so I'm basically talking a long break. Then I will start writing one of my upcoming fics (either a THGxPJ crossover or a Harry Potter one). Look out for my updates (follow me to get my messages).

Love you all.

Vote, comment and follow if you will,

K.C. Bailey