Chapter Two

Change of Point Of View

                                                                            Days Gone by

                                                                           July 12, 2010

I gave a stretch when I noticed I’m at yet another auction house. I couldn’t find a slave that I would want to keep around and each one I met personally were useless. They would stutter and flinch away in fear. My devil! I don’t have enough patience to build back confidence in someone as well as earning their trust! I growled to myself in frustration and kicked a rock away from me.

The earth and trees in the Underworld are all dead. Rotten to the core like how spoiled I can be. Nothing lives here except demons, slaves we bring in, rare animals that no one has ever seen before and dead spirits. Trust me, we do have those but they are in the deeper and more off limits part of the Underworld. Creepy, huh? Yeah, I thought so too but I am use to this place. I am use to the criminals, the murder every day, abductions, rapes and so on that goes on in this messed up world.

Us royals? We barely have a strict hand on them but I’m planning on to. I will make sure I bring some kind of order here despite using some form to keep them down. I will use fear if I must or be kind to them at first. Anything to lessen the deaths in this dimension. Maybe it’ll become a safer place for everyone but I could only hope and dream so. Wasn’t that funny?

A demon of impatience, who has no conscious and was spoiled, wants peace and order in this fucked up world? I think that was funny and ironic. I shrugged the thought off as I moved forward again. The roads in this Underworld was all dirt and stone. So I’m getting my shoes all filthy each time I leave my castle and it was getting annoying really. Do these people have a brain? We should hurry up and evolve like those stupid mortals above us.

They are the true lucky ones. I always envied them since they live under what was known as a sky and know when it was day time or night. Here? Time was not judged and we wouldn’t know what time of day it was. All we could figure out was what month we are on and what day of the month including the year. That was all.

Again, my mind was shifting to unnecessary things. I hate that. I wonder if anyone does too? Well onto more important matters! I had finally reached this awful of a place called an auction. It looks like a nice place from the outside even though it looks like it was ready to fall down any minute and the doors are big for more than one person to go through. I stepped onto the stairs that creaked loudly to show how old it was and how strained it was also. I sighed and continued my way up and into the auction place.

Immediately there was a hallway that lead to an open door to an open space of chairs. I walked down the long hallway to the open space that was already crowded with people. I frowned a little and noticed the stage with it’s podium and speaker. I shook my head and took my seat more towards the middle so I would blend into the crowd without notice.

The upper world would be surprise to know that we do provide some creatures that were sentenced here like vampires, werewolves, evil witches or warlocks and so much more but that was only because they were banished to down here or grew up in this dark realm. Aren’t we lucky to have all the baddies in the world to live down here?