Chapter Eight

Change of POV

My back was turned as I stomped out of the room like a raging monster that I felt like I was. How dare he trying to sweet talk to me! He knows how much I hated that tone of his! He knew!

“Verin!” My father called after me in an angry voice but I simply ignored him because I knew he wouldn’t come and follow me which was the point here.

I knew my father well since I grew up with him and his new transformation into a whore after my mother died. Usually my father was all talk but no walk unless it came to who will be getting the crown then he was dead serious.

I simply hate the way my father became after my mother died. I mean, come on, was fucking women around necessary? Doesn’t this show how loyal he was? Soon as mom was out of the picture then BANG! He gets to screw every two walking legs with boobs of women out there.

He was such a damn whore and it wasn’t even funny anymore. It was now fucking disgusting at this point. It was also so god damn annoying too.

I don’t want any more siblings that were only got birth because my father and their mother didn’t know how to control their damn hormones. Ugh. Just another thing I had to point out that relates to me. Damn it!

I stopped, recalling the topic of father again and his office. Ah, shit, I left Foalan there! How could I not of noticed that sooner? Should I go back? I mean, after leaving in an angered rush, that would be embarrassing… But who knows what my father would end up making Foalan do that would anger me indirectly…

I began my rant of swear words as I twirled around on my feet to stomp right back to where I left the office in the first place. I realized I got pretty far in my fury rant because I just knew its going to take me a while to get there again.

I blame my father. It’s his goddamn fault for making me furious in the first place and forgetting my poor servant in his office. If my father lets someone else take care of him like Vetis, I think I’ll personally beat the shit out of my father. Please, do not excuse my language because I don’t give a fuck right now!

I turned towards a corner and bumped into someone. I instantly let out a snarl and shoved the person away. “Get the hell out of my way!” I snapped instantly and began to move around the person until it grabbed my wrist and jerked me into the wall, making sure I hit it hard.

I was indeed caught off guard but then the fury began to rise up again. Who dares to touch me in such a defiant way? My chest vibrated with a loud growl as I instantly face my attacker, who I recognized immediately then I snickered.

“Well!” I sneered so easily in my anger and distaste, “Isn’t it my dear cousin Mammon?”

Mammon stood before me with his arms crossed. His hair was a dark brown with black eyes. He wore rings on every finger, wore two gold chains around his sculpted neck, and two gold earrings that look godly huge. Then there was the obvious expensive purple fabric he wore as clothing and black dress pants. His shoes match his outfit.

His lips twitched a little as his gaze still remained hard. “Well, impatience seems to always fit you so well, cousin.”

“As well as the riches for you, cousin.” I easily answered and stood straighter. “Uncle is younger than my father so of course, he got only partial of those riches given. How is your kingdom going by the way?” I gave an innocent smile. “Or has it fallen to the recent plague lately?”