Chapter Four

Chapter Four

                                                                        Change of POV

                                                                       Still Same Day

I never was so tempted to have someone in my entire life. Yeah, true, I had many urges that I can easily fix. Do I have sex with a lot of people? Hell, yeah. Sometimes I feel like my father lately and that only pisses me off more. But that wasn’t the point here! The point was the most awesomeness thing I saw was seeing that damn mutt in his birthday suite... He just looked so damn tempting and… Perfect.

It took all my power not to be the animal on that spot but I was able to do it. Yeah, I screamed at those maids and him to no tomorrow but I couldn’t help it! I’m so damn annoyed! No one shouldn’t make me want anyone as much as he did. It makes me feel like I should act on it and I knew, I just knew, he would freak out if I acted on it.

It’s all so fucking confusing! Why should I care? So as soon as we reached my room… BAM-O! I couldn’t resist any longer and shoved him onto the bed which leads to the now situation of me pinning him down onto my mattress. I saw the look on his face. I felt his fear as he trembled under me.

I don’t care. He’s my personal slave so he should get use to it! I thought fiercely. That’s right. I am the Master and he was the Slave. I’m the one in power here and he wasn’t. I am stronger than he was and he knows it. I wanted him but he doesn’t want me. I do not care what I do with him but he obviously cares what I have plans for.

I shook my head before I pressed my lips against his neck. “I can do whatever I want with you.” I whispered against his skin. “You can yell, scream all you want but no one will come for you because you are mine.”

The mutt started to shake even more if that was even humanely possible at this point.

Beyond annoyed and disgusted, I shoved myself away from him to glare at him from where I was. “Will you stop shaking already?!” I yelled.

The mutt whimpered and curled up into a ball. He covered his head and tried to make himself smaller. “Please,” He whimpered, “Don’t…”

I ground my teeth together. Why does this pup annoy me to death? And why do I fucking care? I thought, very furious. No one should make me care so much like this slave there. I got off the bed. “Shut up and sleep on the god damn floor.” I snapped at him. “I’m going for a walk and you better still be here by the time I get back!”

I only got a small whimper in agreement as I stalked to my bedroom door, turning the doorknob and let it swing back so hard that it crashed into the wall. I didn’t bother to check the damage as I left my room to stalk the hallways of my castle.

“Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, “ I repeated under my breath as I nearly ran down those hallways. “Damn it, Damn it… Ah, Fuck!”

I had stopped in front of a door that has suddenly swung open. If I wasn’t careful, I would have been hit! “Watch it, you asshole!” I yelled before I went around a rather shocked maid, who stuttered her apologies but I didn’t care. I kept moving forward.