A/N: Final Decision (2018)

Those that keep asking about TUM for a long time -- I have decided officially that I'm going to re-write it.

I'm glad that a lot of you LOVE LOVE the story as it is, but I feel that it's a total hot mess since I wrote it when I was a freshman in High School (man its almost 10 years old!). There's so much in it that didn't make sense and was left out. I forgot how old Pine was along the way and tried to cover it up with a psychological issue of hers. I also feel that Verin's and Faolan's characters could be stronger -- better for development. Especially Faolan.

I can't say the re-write would be perfect either as it wouldn't be, but I want it to be consistent in writing style. As well as don't wish to forget what already happened. The plot was all over the place to be honest.

I understand that a lot of you don't agree to that and feel that I'd lose people for it (or they'll forget it by the time the sequel comes out), but I'm honestly okay with that. I've thought about this for an extremely long time. Don't get me wrong -- I tried writing the sequel base on what was already written in TUM, but it didn't come to me naturally. It felt forced to write, knowing that I'd be re-writing it anyways. The question that kept popping to my head was -- "Do I really want to completely re-write both books?" And the answer is No, I don't want to. I might as well stick to the re-write and plan how the sequel will be like, so that I'm not writing a whole new book again.

To explain further, TUM's re-write is basically going to be different than its original story line so I don't mind if people don't remember what happens in TUM's original draft. Will I lose fans? Yes, but I'm hoping to gain new ones that will enjoy majority of the stories that I write.

I also understand that some of you would rather I just end TUM and don't get me wrong! I wanted to! But Verin & Faolan had other plans for me that I wasn't expecting. That and I found out I have a very hard time finishing stories X'D So, even if you tell me just to end it, I wasn't able to from the start especially when I don't know how to end it. Truthfully, for TUM, I never had an ending in mind hence why I ended it for the sequel was lame.

TUM was a story that I was always changing on a whim because I wanted to try to keep things interesting even if it didn't match or be consistent on what happened in the story. It was me experimenting, and I'm glad to see it worked out for everyone.

Sorry for babbling so much! It probably doesn't make sense since I'm just blurting it all out. I just wanted to answer everyone's question since it seems my last A/N sounded like I was indecisive and made people keep asking me the past couple years about the sequel even if I mentioned that I didn't know when I'll post it since I was considering re-writing it. Now, I'm going to tell everyone that I will do the re-write instead of the sequel.

So, I'm hoping instead of the demand of the sequel, I'll hear more of the requests of the re-write because man, what I'm hoping to make it to be, will be very entertaining and different for those that know the original draft. Thank you all for so much for loving TUM's extremely rough draft, but I'd like to re-write it to give it a better development for the sequel!

Thank you all for being supportive in your own way! I know this isn't the answer you all were looking for, but this felt more right to me. I hope for those that stay will continue to offer their support to TUM and any other of my works. Thank you all again!