It sucks!

DISCLAIMER - I do not own any of the O.C. show characters, but I do own Brandi Jackson. This is all work of fiction.

Hey guys! I just joined WattPad and would LOVE some input about this fanfiction I wrote a few years ago! Can't wait for my first readers and reviews! Hope you enjoy it!

Prologue

"I just finished unpacking last night and today is my first day at this school daddy insisted on me going. Harbor High.

I'm glad that he is doing well at his new job, but that doesn't mean he had the right to change my entire life! But that didn't stop him. We all moved from New York City, which I loved so much, where all my friends were, where my home was, where there were so many different things to do, and now we're here in California, in this place called Orange County, where all you see are guys with their t-shirts off, showing off their bodies that look like that because they probably are loaded with those steroid stuff. And also there are girls in their tiny bikinis, showing off their great bodies and no brains. Not to mention that I hate beaches, sand, sun, the whole thing. Man, I have no idea what I'm doing here! I hate my father for doing this to me!

I feel sooooo out of place. I have no idea what I'm doing here. I mean, the house is great, it's much bigger than our apartment in New York, but I liked our apartment. It felt cozy. Now we're in a two storage house and I don't know why we need all that space for, because it's mainly me, mom, dad and Johnny. Why do we need a house that big? I don't get it.

And school! This school is the worst! I can't even begin to describe it. I guess what pictures it best are those photo shoot sets they pick for Teen People magazine shoots, when they set up models to shoot whatever style is in at the moment but that you don't actually see people wearing regularly on the streets. But I just found out that they are probably making those clothes because girls from Harbor High go crazy and buy them and start wearing them to show them off, you know? Man, I hate that! And before I thought we could only see those kind of people on TV shows or movies or something, but actually, here, you see people dressed like that. It looks like all these people came straight out of Teen People magazine, and it freaks me out! I'm just wearing my old t-baby and my boyfriend jeans and I feel really bad. Guess that's these Barbie dolls' idea: make people like me feel bad. Well, mission accomplished.

I wanna get out of this building, but it's not even lunch yet! I'm just stuck here, writing on my journal, pretending to take notes of this boring biology class. Which makes me wonder... why did I pick biology this year anyway? I hate biology. Urgh... I'm hating everything right now actually, and come to think about it, biology doesn't suck as much as my life does at this point.

Oh, God... will I ever make one single friend here? Really doubt it, because I can't stand these Ken and Barbie dolls. Maybe I can convince Tara and Maggie to come and move to California. They can stay at my house. Space wouldn't be a problem. Oh, what am I saying? It doesn't make any sense! Why would they move here? Their parents would never agree. Urgh... I just need something to do. Something to take my mind off how bad this year is going to be. Maybe I'll join a club or something. I know it sounds lame, but people probably already see me as a geek, so, why not?"

The bell rang and Brandi didn't rush to put her diary away. She wasn't really looking forward to having lunch. Lunch break was always the worst. Where would she sit? Maybe she should skip lunch. One day without lunch wouldn't kill her, right?

Her stomach made a weird noise and she realized she couldn't skip lunch. She was starving.

'Ok. So I'm having lunch. I don't care if I sit alone. I'll play with my iPhone or something. Ok, I'm going.'