The First Party Of The Year

"Are you ready, Bran?" Johnny yelled from downstairs. He was waiting to drive Brandi to the party.

"Almost. Just hold on for a minutee." Brandi yelled from upstairs. Their parents were out for dinner.

"Hurry up!" Johnny yelled and went to sit on the couch to wait for her.

"Ok, ok. What else?" Brandi looked at the mirror in front of her and searched for whatever was missing to make her look perfect. She didn't know why she was trying so hard to impress with her looks, she was not like that, but at that time, that was what she was trying to do. Impress with her looks "Oh! Earrings! And a necklace!" she exclaimed and ran to get them from her jewelry box "I'm ready!" she screamed and tried to run down the stairs, but couldn't, because she wasn't used to the high heels she was wearing.

"Wow, Bran..." Johnny said as he saw her "You look really good!"

"Shut up! You helped me pick out this dress."

"I know, but the whole look you put together is great. The imbecile's jaw is totally gonna drop! Oh, God, I so wish that I was going to be there just to see the look on his face when he sees you."

"Shut up, Johnny. He won't even notice me."

"He can't not notice you. Don't worry," Johnny placed his arm around her shoulders and led her outside.

"Ok, why don't you try not being so obvious for a change?" Ryan asked as he approached Seth.

"What?" Seth asked as if he didn't know what Ryan was talking about.

"Stop looking for Brandi like that. It's pathetic."

"I ..." Seth tried to be cooler about it "I'm not looking for Brandi, I... I am... I'm looking for Summer!"

"Ok. You gotta stop that, man."

"Stop what?"

"Lying. Brandi is on to you and she told me she hates liars."

"Really?" Seth asked worried.

"Yes. You better stop that, or you'll lose that girl for good."

"I thought you didn't want me to be with her."

"I didn't. But now I see you have true feelings for her, or else you wouldn't look so stupid looking for her."

"Ha ha. Really funny. Thanks."

"No problem, man." Ryan hit him in the arm "Now, I'm going to find Marissa and I'll let you keep looking for Brandi."

"Go. Go." Seth moved his hand signalizing for him to go away.

"Where's Cohen?" Summer asked as soon as she bumped into Ryan.

"Oh..." Ryan didn't know if he should tell Summer where Seth was "I don't know...." he looked around "I saw him a while ago, but I have no idea where he is now."

"Oh, never mind. I'll find him." Summer said and left.

Seth was pouring some punch for himself as she approached him.

"Hey." he heard the familiar voice call out his name and abruptly turned.

"Hey..." he started excited and continued not so excited "Summer."

"So, here we are." Summer tapped her foot nervously.

"Yeah, here we are." Seth took a sip from his punch.

"What are you looking for?" Summer asked, frowning, noticing Seth couldn't stop looking around.

"Oh... Nothing."

"Ok..." Summer rolled her eyes "Cohen, we have to talk."

"We do? What about?"

"About us." that definitely caught Seth's attention.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes. I mean... I don't know. Everything is so messed up. You're..." at that exact moment, Seth stopped paying attention to what Summer was saying.

Brandi was entering his sight and he couldn't believe his eyes. She looked amazing. Seth looked at her and couldn't believe how her dress was mind-blowing, unthinkable, and risky at the same time. She looked absolutely breathtaking. The dress was fun and sexy. It held her in all the right places, satisfying the wants of each curve on her body and presenting them with such magnificence. It was the type of dress that made people stop in their tracks and gaze, from top to bottom. And that was what was happening. Seth was actually a bit jealous from all the staring she was getting.

The lavender dress showed the glow of her soft milky skin. It was cut really low on the bust, showing just enough to make all the guys drool, but at the same time she didn't look slutty. It flowed down in a triangle, to the back of her calves. Finally, two strings bringing everything together at the back, making the dress look like a two piece from behind.

When Brandi turned around, looking for something or someone, Seth noticed that most of her back was bare, as well as her graceful, feminine shoulders.

Brandi stopped. Seth frowned and looked around to see why she had stopped. It was Ryan. They were talking.

"Cohen, are you listening to me?" Summer raised her voice.

"Sorry, Summer, I have to go." he walked past her and marched into Brandi's direction.

"Cohen!" Summer exclaimed.

"Hey, Ryan." Brandi greeted Ryan from behind.

"Oh, hey!" Ryan stopped and looked Brandi up and down "Wow!" his jaw dropped a little, but he soon noticed it and closed it fast "I mean... you look great!" Ryan grinned.

"Oh, thank you." she placed a brush of hair behind her ear, a little embarrassed "So... where's everybody?"

"What you really mean is where's Seth. Right?" he looked at an ashamed Brandi.

"That transparent, huh?"

"Clear water transparent." Ryan nodded and smiled big.

"Great!" Brandi ironically stated and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. You won't have to look that much further. He's coming this way."

"What?" Brandi said and looked behind her. She didn't see Seth. When she turned around to look at Ryan, he wasn't there anymore. She frowned and turned her back again. There he was. Seth.