Description/Author's Note

"What makes you think we can trust this Agent 1 guy?"

"I-uh, I knew him before he was an agent...he's trustworthy...to an extent."

"And I already told you I corrupted him. It's all good."

"We're all going to die."

***

Devin's hurt.

Jason's missing.

Lily's alive.

The team finally has what they need to take down Garrett...but now they're short one agent. Lily can fill in for Jason but they still can't count on Devin till he's completely healed.

So they decide to rely on a new ally...or maybe just an old enemy.

When they need help who better to turn to than a new agent? As Lily's pointed out before, new agents are always easy to corrupt...

But Agent 1 never really needed to be corrupted to begin with...this isn't going to end well.

***Book 3***

Same boring stuff as before.

Don't copy my books.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I will do my best to update as often as possible unless something really important comes up. I will make sure there is at least one update per week but it'll likely be more as some of you have noticed before.

Sometimes I'm just on a roll.

Please refrain from advertising books on here without my permission. I really enjoy reading people's comments, and it kind of disappoints me when I see that there's a new comment but it only ends up being somebody trying to use my book to promote theirs.

I don't really mind if you ask me first. But doing it without my permission is just kind of rude, and it will cause the comment to be deleted. Fair warning. I realize that people are just trying to get their books out there, to get them noticed, and as a fellow Wattpad author, I understand. But to be honest, I never once tried to promote my book in anyway. So people will begin to notice your book, trust me. It obviously happened for mine.

Comment, because I love reading them. Even if I don't always reply, I do read the comments. So thanks for those.

Read.

Enjoy.

Thanks and I even gave you guys a character list. I'm so nice. :)

Feel free to message me with questions about the books, or anything else you want to know, but no...I will not tell you Thirteen's name...sorry not sorry.

I'd promise not as many cliffhangers, but we'd all I know I'm lying.

Enjoy the book, I enjoy writing it for all of you guys.

A huge Thank you again.