Author's Note

Author's Note

Not an Update. Sorry.

I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates on my part. I have been extremely busy these past few month with my college classes, and various other things and I apologize for not updating or getting back to any of you.

I will be continuing the Agent 13 series, though at the moment I cannot say when I will be able to update next, I will do the best I can to get an update in when I can but I can't promise that it'll be any time soon.

As for Password Incorrect, since I have been so busy and lately things have just gotten a whole lot worse, I will be taking Password Incorrect off of Wattpad. I will still be working on the story, I just will not be posting any of the chapters until the story is completely done. I just don't have the time to work on both stories right now, so I will be taking Password Incorrect down. I will still be working on it, and I will post it again, but only after I've finished writing most if not all of the story. I apologize sincerely for this.

I have been working on new chapters for Agent 1 but have not finished them. And now something extremely important has come up and I will not be updating for a while longer and I apologize. I'm doing the best I can to get an update done, but I have no idea when I will be posting anything as of yet.

For anyone who has messaged me I will do my best to respond to any and all messages within the next few days.

Again, I apologize. I've been busy with my first year of college, one of my dogs had to go into surgery again, one of the turtle tanks had a leak that needed to be fixed, and then there have been a whole lot of other problems these past few months.

Something came up and it's kind of a big deal, and I've just been dealing with that right now and haven't even been thinking about updating. It's very serious, and very stressful, and everything's just kind of going to hell right now.

I apologize I didn't get author's Note out sooner, but I was expecting to be able to get in an update this weekend and explain I had been busy, now, because of what happened, that's not even an option.

I'm deeply sorry you've had to wait so long, and that you'll have to wait even longer, but right now I have to deal with everything that's going on with my family so the furthest thing on my mind is updating.

Sorry and Thanks for Reading,
K