5. Hey guys

Thirteen's POV

Lily hangs up the phone after calling Agent 1 and tosses it back to me.

"You called Agent 53 yesterday right?" She asks as she takes the seat in front of my desk.

"Yes," I reply, keeping my eyes focused on the computer. "He'll be here tomorrow."

Lily nods. "Well, that's good cause Agent 1's going to be here in about..." She looks at the clock on my desk. "Ten minutes."

"Thanks for the heads up," I tell her before pushing my chair back and getting to my feet.

"Where are you going?" Lily asks.

"To make sure the boys understand exactly what not to do when Agent 1 gets here," I mutter, making my way down to the weapons room where I left them this morning. Lily follows me.

"What, do you think they'll try to kill him?" Lily questions sarcastically.

I just glance at her out of the corner of my eyes as we ride down in the elevator. Her eyes widen slightly when I remain silent and don't answer her.

"You really believe they'll try to kill him?" She asks me in disbelief. "They haven't even met the guy. Granted he's a pain in the ass but he is planning on helping us."

I just shrug. "That's not exactly the most motivating reason not to try to kill him," I reply just as the elevator doors open up.

Devin and Cody are both up at the shooting range and Chase's at the punching bag.

"Need me to set off an explosion to get their attention?" Lily asks innocently and I shoot her a look.

I'm really beginning to become concerned about her mental state...little too late for that.

"No," I tell her sternly. "Why would anybody get anybody's attention like that?"

Lily shrugs with a smile on her face. "It makes things more interesting."

Luckily Devin notices us and waves from his end of the room, catching Cody's attention and Chase's as well since they're closer to him than we are. They all turn in our direction and motion for them to come over.

"You need something?" Chase asks when he gets close enough.

"Yeah." I shove my hands into my pockets. "I need to talk to you three."

"What about?" Devin questions. "I promise I didn't do anything to the pool this time." I glare at him.

"Agent 1 is going to be here soon," I tell them simply.

"Alright good. It's about time we all got acquainted." Cody says and I shake my head.

"I need you all to promise me something." I start and they all give me a funny look but I continue. "Promise me you won't attack, shoot, or try to kill Agent 1."

They all give me another look and I let out a sigh. They're not going to like this...they're not going to like him. So I've got make sure they don't do anything stupid.

"Normally Chase, I can count on you to the level headed and responsible one...but not in this case," I tell him and he shoots me a look of narrow-eyed suspicion.

"Should I be concerned?" He asks me. "You did say you knew the guy before he was an agent. Is there something about him we should know?"

I debate answering honestly and just flat out telling them everything...but I promised Lily I wouldn't because she wants to see them-and I quote-go off the rails. Never mind that I kind of want to do the same. This would be highly amusing for me if I wasn't going to end up being the one trying to keep the peace between the boys and preventing World War 3 from taking place in my house.