Chapter 9: Forgotten

"Mom, James has her Kayla. We need to get her back. " Bella woke me up begging. How would James have Rene? I sat up reaching for my glasses listening to her.

"Alice had a vision of the old ballet studio I used to go to when I was younger. He realized that the Cullen's were leading him on a false trail," Bella explained. I was worried now. My mom never liked me, but that didn't mean that I wanted her to get killed by a vampire. I grabbed my jacket quickly and put on my vans seeing as Bella was ready for a trip to Europe.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt or anything, but What makes you think that mom will survive? Or is there? We are just humans, we cannot help her" I hissed. Someone had to use their brains because Bella was too impulsive. Bella looked at me and frustration was radiating off her.

"Alice and Jasper are downstairs we have to hurry!" Bella said t out of the room taking a firm hold of my arm and sneaking us out of the hotel. I wanted to yell for Jasper, but Bella twisted the grip she had on my arm and the mean mugging glare she shot my way was enough to make me follow.

"Do you not care that our mom is in danger?" she said accusingly as I attempted to drag my feet.

"I mean I know that she has never shown she cares for you as much as me, but she is our mother!" she yelled as we waited for a taxi to show up. I was taken back by how aggressive she had gotten.

"You hold on a minute there Bella! Mom left me with dad. I didn't get to choose any fucking thing. She left me and dad like shit because she can't handle the fact she screwed up her life even more when she chose to lay up in bed with dad and get pregnant a second time! Even the first time!" I yelled at her only for her to ignore me.

We were silent through the whole taxi ride. I was angry at her for accusing me of staying with dad when I was the one abandoned. Not her, they love her everyone loves her and she is a total screw up.

The taxi pulled up in front of the old building.

"Bella this is a trap and I'm not going to die for someone that gives no shits about me," I said trying to stay in the taxi, but she pulled me out.

"You have to come Kayla! Mom needs us!" she complained.

"She does care about you!" Bella screams desperately now for me to come with her. How would I know mom cares about me when she never calls or anything?

"We're sisters? We are supposed to protect each other!" I gave into her because I had no idea how to react. I could not let her go in alone anyways, my conscious would not allow it. We walk into the empty studio. Dust filled the place like it hasn't been used in a while.

" Bella...Bella, where are you?" our mothers voice called out. It echoed through the death trap Bella just brought me in.

"Mom?" We ran towards a door, but when she opened it there was no-one there.

"Told you it was a trap!" I snap. It was just a video of Bella hiding in the ballet closet talking about how she sucked at ballet. Well she was just tricked by a vampire using a retarded video that he got at our mother's home. What is wrong with Bella!! Why did I have to follow her and be a good sister?

"You were such an annoying little child. Weren't you Bella?" James asked as he appeared from the many mirrors surrounding us with a smirk on his face. I would have laughed in any other situation.

"Kayla there is no trace of you in your mother's home I wonder WHY?" James asked taunting me.

"She doesn't care about me," I told him with a snort.

"So why are you here?" James asked me curious. He would have been handsome if he was not a psychopath.

"I was dragged here, To Die." I glared at Bella and she winced.

"I knew you had a trap and she was too naive to notice." I was beginning to get bored with his games already. This guy is so stupid, he could pick other better people to go after besides my weird selfish older sister.

"Bella your little sister is very smart when she came in here. She knew what would happen, yet you were so determined to find your mommy and thought you were still going to survive," he said with a chuckle.

My eyes widened as he came closer to me I started backing away, but he was too fast. He grabbed me by the arm and threw me against a glass mirror shattering everywhere.

I let out a yelp of pain as it shattered all over me. I felt the glass stabbing into my arms and my legs. My glasses also were no were to be found so I couldn't see.

"Oh no," I whispered in pain.

I watched as James threw Bella causing her to hit the other glass mirror with a groan.

I stood up slowly, and wobbly even though the shards of glass were digging more into my skin.

"Tsk, tsk what are you doing darling little sister?" he asked he was so close to me.

"Please just stop! "I pleaded as I felt his cold hand yank my arm forcefully. I screamed as my bone came out of place and it felt like it was breaking. Behind James I could see Bella trying to crawl towards the door.

She was going to leave.

This was it, the moment I die. The moment I've been asking for yet he only shoved me to the ground with unimaginable force causing me to hit my head.

"Come on Bella, not going to save your little sister?" he taunted her. He laughed and that's when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my right leg forcing a scream from my mouth.

I was zoning in and out through my pain. I could hear glass shattering and felt pieced falling onto me. Edwards had jumped through the window and was now fighting James.

"Help," I whispered so low I could feel my heart rate slow down at a steady dropping pace.

"Edward, she was bit you need to suck the venom out now!" I heard Carlisle say to Edward in the distance.

I saw a bright light I think it was fire. A sickly-sweet smell filled my nose causing me to weez.

I'm just laying here sightless, breathless, motionless, maybe I can finally go. Be the first at something. I coughed up something that tasted metallic in my mouth.

"Jasper,"I whispered before accepting the darkness forgetting the pain I am feeling. That I have been longing for to come and take away it all.

This was all Bella's fault.