Chapter 31: Love is real...

COMMENT

SHARE

ENJOY!!

"Holy Moon Goddess!" Leah yells seeing me in person after what seems like forever. Bella had called me a cab and promised that she'd be by soon to see me, unfortunately she was needed back at the Cullen household for some event Alice had seen in one of her visions.

I look up at Lee as the cab pulls away and smile at her pushing my scarf closer to my face. I take in Leah's form, she's more muscular than I remember, a bit taller and curvy, I cannot believe that she is walking around during winter in black ANGEL spandex with a faded pink tank top. I almost loose balance as she quickly throws her arms around me tightly in joy and I hug her back with just as much. I didn't think there would be so much affection today than I'd had in days besides Jasper and Paul.

"I've been trying to see you for what seems like years, but Paul and Jasper wouldn't let me," I tell her as her hands move to my round belly to feel around. She gets a kick in the hand and lets out a gasp, her eyes lighting up in awe, "My goddess! I've been trying to see you too," With that she looks out into the leafless woods her eyes a bit dazed. Most likely bad mouthing Paul through the Pack Link.

"So, how are you?" I ask getting her attention and she shrugs at me in a very Leah way. The wind blows and I feel a very slight chill run through me and she stands there all comfortable in her skin as if it isn't below zero.

"I'm alright, I understand now the whole imprint thing and I get it, it wasn't their fault nor mine, it was fate and I'll find someone eventually who I can belong with," She smiles at me sadly.

"You will find your somebody Leah and It'll be magical!" I talk breathlessly, I feel so out of shape just talking is a work out for me now.

"Alright now I got to get you in the house before I get extra patrol duties or Paul comes bounding at me in wolf form and castrates me" I laugh as we make our way into the house and the scent of Hot cocoa hits my senses before I'm able to step up one step of the porch.

"Help me Leah," I hiss because it seems like she'd ran into the house when I've only moved like 5 steps out of however many.

"Oh sorry," She laughs coming down to wrap an arm around my waist and I feel a small zap and ignore it as the baby kicks me multiple times leaving me breathless.

"There is a fighter in there, those kicks are hard," Leah says gently next to me as I squeeze her fingers extra hard.

"Y-yea, c-can you apply pressure to my back for a second," I ask her as we stop in front of the entrance to the house.

"Of course! does it really hurt that bad?" she asks and I nod feeling relief" as the pressure helps soothe the pain.

"I don't know why my back has been so disturbed during this pregnancy, Yea there was the whole weight thing but my spine and stuff shouldn't be hurting this way," I complain allowing her to take me into the house and leave me on the comfy Blue sofa that matches her tan carpet perfectly.

"So where is Seth? I thought he came here on Saturdays?" I ask as she helps me remove my coat and sweater, along with my shoes. I bring my feet up onto the couch and lean on the arm rest with a hand on my belly.

"He's at moms helping her fix the counter top," she tells me walking away to the Kitchen. Leah moved out of Sues house as soon as she got the chance, which was when I was about 5 months along and has been doing good for herself. Yea she was betrayed but she's been making something of herself.

I reach for the remote to her T.V and turn it to TLC because who doesn't want to watch shows about life family goings. It's not long before Leah comes from the kitchen with two steaming mugs and I lick my lips waiting for the chocolate concoction she's made. After Leah get comfortable next to me is when we get serious.