Chapter 41: Alice and Jasper

The air had shifted a few days after Rose had little Kamdon Emmet Hale who was as healthy as a human baby could be. It felt unsafe and I knew that ending of our happy time was now over as Jasper gave us the news.

Seattle had many missing reports filed,the news filled with the damage being done by newborns. It all began when Riley Perice went missing then it was chaos. The Cullens knew that Victoria had to be the one behind it with her head filled with vindictive thoughts. She was creating an army, an army targeting the Cullens and Bella. The lengths people go to for love is incredible.

I could admit my fear for the children was high. Paranoia had hit me like a ton of bricks. Rose and I were kept in a secure place with the babies in an underground sanction in the middle of town. How the Cullens had created the area without anyones knowlage was insane.

"They will be coming soon,"Alice announces as she rocks  Kam in her arms with the brightest smile on her face as if she knew something no one else did. With her ability it's highly accurate.

"I thought being the young mother of two would exhaust me,"I tell her. Being depended on felt fantastic. In anothers heart, that was not emotionally bound to me, was good.

"Of course not Kayla,your future is bright,"She looks into my eyes and I push my glasses up hugging Leela to my chest.

"How bright?" Alice is such a magnificent creation,her gift astounding to human and supernatural kind. We all know Arrow wants her for his own use,Why such a great yet dsngerous gift be given to such a sweet woman?

"Obsticles will be in the way,but you make it. I seen you years ago when I had first met Jasper at a diner. You were as clear as day in my vision. Just as the moment I would meet him had been," I truley hoped for the sake of her own mind she would find her love. How her and Jasper met never came to light and now that she ahd mentiond it. My intrest increased.

"Tell me how you two met," I get comfortable wanting to know the story. If it involves Alice it has to be something unusual.

"It was a small diner in Philadelphia. I had been there early and orderd a coffee even chated with the waitress,Betty. When he walked in I went and sat at his booth,as a stranger. I couldn't help but smile almost the whole time. What Vampire shows up to a Diner to order something that would never get eaten?" I laugh at the Irony "but,didn't you order a coffee?" "I did and I left it which Betty noticed. Jasper and I introduced ourselves. I questioned him about music and other random things. Like his favorite color.," His fsvorite color os Blue "Blue, I did a palm reading on him,I was not with the Cullens yet and I told him that there would be thunder. I saw that our situation could have gone two ways. I chose the best one," She rubs her finger down Kams cheek kissing his forehead. "The first day we met I kissed him to keep him with us,he was lost back then. After Maria's deception and manipualtion on his poor mind," Guilt hits me seeing the dreamy look in her eyes. Was it supposed to be Alice and Jasper or had I ruiend it?

"You love him?"

"I had once had something for him. I mean I chose him because there were only two options when he appeard in my vison. Kayla his only other option was to be a cold blooded killer with no regard for anyone. He had control then,after the war and all,but being alone can really mess someone so complex up" I nod. "Being an Empath is life threatining! It's a wonder Arrow has yet to come for him," I growl at the thought. No one is taking Jasper or Paul,nor our children. Alice is taken back by the sound so am I. It seems John Smith's DNA is making an apperance. I know nothing of what I can do and am capable of.

"I'm sorry Alice," I rush out as she held the baby in her arms closer. Her pink lips slightly apart in confusion.

"That's why I can't see some of your future," She looks down as if she is useless to some extant. As if everything she has known is a lie "Alice it's not your fault," I place a hand on her arm. She sighs letting out a whimper "I used to be Mary Alice Brandon," If she were able to I am sure there would be tears leavin her eyes.

"Before you became a vampire?" I ask. I have never thought to ask Alice about her self. She has seemd so genuinely care free since I met her as if it has always been good for her.

"My father hated me,but my mother adored me," My situation but backwards only I now know why Rene has hard feelings. She thought she was holding me back and was doing what was best for me at the time. What a mother will do is most of time anything for her children.

"I used to predict things and oh how crazy daddy thought I was. I had forgotten at one point who I was till I did research. I always have to know and had I just left it alone I would have never known how bad my life had become when I was younger. The woman who belived and loved me dearly was murderd so my father could get rich and marry his mistress,"

"We meant nothing. My little sister,mother,and me. He had grown out of love. With that said Jasper and I were not meant to be ever. My job was to keep him alive and in check till we met you Kayla," she gives me a bright smile and I wipe a tear from my cheek as Leela begans to whimper feeling my mood switch.

"Ali you deserve more than what you have been dealt. I know there is some one out there for you," She only nods sadly looking away from me.

She will have someone and she'll love every moment of it.