Chapter 34: Two sperms in one...

Vital that you VOTE!!!!!!

Most important that there are COMMENTS!!!!

Then Share or don't (Who shares stories)...I've always found it odd that there is a share option.

😁ENJ0Y at most😁

"Mommy is going to be alright,"I hear Pauls voice as I began to regain my senses.

I open my eyes and see paul with a blue blanker wrapped in his arms.

Where is Jasper?My baby girl?

I shoot up in a sitting position and Pauls head whips towards me quickly as if on reflex. His eyes are red rimmed and Its easy to tell he hasn't had any sleep.

I look at him worridly trying to get out of the hospital bed and failing.

"Where is she Paul!"I demand to know why she isn't here.cI can't help hut feel what ever has happend is my fault.

He smiles sadly at me and I can't help but think the wrost has happend. Did she not make it?

"She's in the NICU,"he states and my eyes water.I had never thought that i would be the girl to habe a child be placed in the NICU!

"Give me him,"I whisper hoping to atleast see my baby boy.

He stands walking over to my out reached arms "Kay she's beautiful,"he reassures me and I nod beliving him.Lettong him assure she's alright even though i haven't a clue as to what had happend.

I take the bundle from him and Smile widely feeling my little booger have a bit of heavy weight.

I look down at him for the second time.I gasp surprised to see that his eyes are open and they're a strikingly bright green,his frizzy black hair complements his eyes,and pauls nose adorns his chubby face.

"Paul,he looks just like you,"I giggle pressing a kiss to my sweet boys forehead. I wonder what his sister look like.What color hair does she have?Does she even have any? Whats her skin color?

"He is 8 pounds 9 ounces, healthy as a part wolf baby can be,"Paul tells me and it makes me so happy that i've done something right.

"How long have I been asleep?"I ask as he latches his tiny fingers around my index.

Paul kisses my forhead "a whole day,"

"You where bleeding alot,heart rate sky rocketed,You scared us so much and after she was born you flat lined kayla,you flatlined the same exact time she did,"his words are shaky and slow as they come from his mouth. I reach my hand to him cupping his cheek and he leans into me.

"You both quit breathing,Kayla there where no heart beats,"the tears leave his eyes and I frown.Paul is so strong and seeing him this way makes me feel guilty.

"Paul,I want to see her,What happend?"

He sighs holding my hand "The cord was wraped around her neck twice and her eyes where opend as soon as they pulled her out. I was so scared for the both of you,This morning Jasper told me she is still uder distress and her breathing is off,"I nod hanging on to his wordsmMy baby girl is okay.

"Get the doctor I meed to see her,"I her I rush out excited and worried.My baby needs me and I need to see her to make it all better.

He nods leaving the room.

"She's okay little man,"I kiss his nose and he just stares up at me with a yawn. "Your my sweetboy,"pinch his cheek gently and his lips liftna little before settling back into their normal postion.I can already tell he is going to be stubborn.