Chapter 43: Saved us All

"Leah what happend?" I ask her as she lays next to me on her bed. It had been a few days since the accident and I was concerned by her lack of presence.

"I have no idea kayla, Sam was fucking thinking about her you know. He broke my heart and I can not just get over the first man I ever loved. I like D.J. I have feelings for him I have not felt since Sam, but it is not enough," I turned to look at my friend who I had never see cry in despair as she had then. Leah bottled her emotions in and It was bad for her.

"Lee it will be okay. Fuck Sam and his thoughts about Emily. You have got to get over it, you two were not meant for each other, move on," I was not going to sugar coat it for her. Emily and Sam are happy together and now it is time for her to move on.

"You're right Kayla. I need to get my shit together because Sam is never coming back to me," Leah wiped her cheeks nodding her head.

"That's right and D.J will be there to pick up the peices,"

------

Today was the bon fire. Our successful victory over the Newborn Army needed to be celebrated as the packs first biggest accomplishment.

All of us Imprints thought it was the best we could do for the people we love and want to protect. There was no specified theme off our party.

Standing in the kitchen I chop watermelon as Leah prepares the casserole to go into the oven. The house was busy as party goers lingerd around. Everyone was invited besides the Cullens. Yes we have this peace with them, but they were not aloud into our inner circle by any means.

"You know this is not bad," Leah leans against the counter next to me with a bottle of Smirnoff in her hand. Leah looked stunning. Her long legs are coverd in blue skinny jeans and she wears a dark blue crop top and balck boots reach above her calves. It was not everyday I could see Leah in Jeans and shoes.

"You look beautiful Leah," I compliment her as I use the knife to swiftly peel the square cuts off the slice of watermelon.

"Says the one that is wearing a sexy pink skirt with a damn thin strapped blouse," I rolled my eyes at her remark. I wanted to look beautiful on this nice cold day. The sun was shining in the sky matching the mood of the party.

" I brough cookies!"Emily gushes as she appears through the arch way of the kitchen. I sighed in relif placing the kife into the sink as I cut the last slice off into the over sized bowl. The watermelon was going to be gone by the end of the party.

"Thank you Emily," I hug her. Her cookies were delicious along with those muffins of hers so she was nominated as somone to bring desert.

"It was not a problome,"She pulls back from looking over to Leah. Leah and Emily had made progress in the vampire free month we have had and it is highly amusing to watch the two.

"Hey Leah!" Emily is one of the msot joyus people next to Alice as she wraps her arms around her cousin who glares standing stiff.

"Hello Emily," Emily wouldn't let go till Leah caved in and wraped her arms around her cousin. It was obvious how much they msised each other.

"Were is the food at woman!" Embry lifts me from behind and I squeal attempting to slap him.

"Put me down this instant you wild beast,"I scold. The boys would never stop bear hugging me, it was difficult enough after I had the twins for them not to rip my stomach open.

"Okay," He places me gently back onto my feet and I turn slapping his arm with the nearest spatula. He curses and I hit him again and he groans.

"No bad language especially around my kids,"