Chapter 17: Parties and delusions

It's been 2 weeks and no one has noticed the changes out of me and I have not been to the Rez.

They both don't want me there. But I don't want Jacob falling for Bella too hard and getting screwed over in the end. Bella does that to people she is very manipulative.

Bella likes to walk around the house talking about how much fun she had with Jake and how great he is.

Apparently Bella, Mike, and Jacob are going to the cinema to watch Face punch. Eric, Ang, and Jessica were supposed to but things happen. I wasn't invited, so I didn't go.

I was polite and didn't want to impose on them. I mean both of them have crushes on Bella and its gross.

Although Jessica did call me and we talked for a while about crazy stuff and about a party tonight in which were going.

Bella had already gone by the time I was finished pulling on my tight, short, blue dress and doing my makeup. I grabbed my big coat.

"Dad I'm going to Jessica's for the night," I yell walking towards the door "Okay be good," he says he's watching the game so it doesn't matter.

We speak some now. It's just always Awkward so now were drifting apart and it's like we never had a connection before Bella came around.

I walk out just as Jessica pulls into the drive way. I run to her car and we squeal. "This is so awesome!" we both say and she begins driving.

"So who's party is it?" I ask.

"It's Tyler's actually, his parents went out of town," she says excited.

"Cool, I haven't talked to Tyler in a while though," I say

"Right me too so when he invited me I was shocked," she says blushing. Well I wasn't. Ty has a crush on her and she's too honor roll to realize it.

We pull up to Tyler's 2 story house more like mansion. I have been it before though so no shock.

There are people already passed out on the lawn and the party has only been kicking for 2 hours. I throw my coat in the backseat.

"Are you ready to get shit faced?!" I yell.

"yea! We're going to turn up because we need it!!,"she yells.

Actually were mostly only here because going to a party was on Jessica's Bucket-list of things she would never do.

We walk towards the front door and there's a couple making out. Aww more like having sex.

We push the door open ad we are hit with the smell of alcohol. When Tyler throws party's he always sets up a room for the weed even though the smoke still travels everywhere.

We push through the crowd of sweaty, hormonal, intoxicated teenagers.

They look like their having fun. I want to have fun!

We get into the kitchen. I grab an empty red cup and fill it with cheap vodka and beer.

I take a huge gulp. It tastes gross but man it's a thrill.

Me and Jessica talk and I chug the rest of my beer and drink 2 shots of tequila. I feel my body relaxing and my mind going free.

As we walk towards the dancefloor I see Tyler "Hey!" I yell and jump into his arms. He laughs and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Long time no see Kayla! Are you enjoying the party?" he asks wanting my opinion on his kick ass party.

"Hell yea! Jess is over there," I say pointing towards the kitchen and his brown eyes light up when he sees her.

"Go get her tiger," I say clanking my teeth in a biting action.

I get to the dance floor and a song by the weekend come on called often. I dance alone for a second before hands grab my waist and I grind all over this guy.

After the song is over I walk towards the smoking area. I plop down on one of the stoners lap. He pretty cute blonde spikey hair, piercing's, Tattoos, beanies. The stoners are HOT.

He wraps his hands around me "I'm Kayla, "I tell the blonde I'm siting on.

"I'm Dj," he says his voice gravely and sexy as he brings the blunt up towards my lips and I open up inhaling.

I cough and he and the other dude beside him laugh at me causing me to pout.

"That shit is strong," I say but man did it feel awesome.

"Yea, you'll be seeing stars baby," he whispers in my ear and I giggle as he brings it back to my lips after he hit it.

We finish that blunt and I'm a giggling mess seeing bunnies

"Omg, my sister stole my boyfriend, I swear the dumb bitch got on a random guys Motorcycle and almost got kidnapped!" I say and we laugh DJ is so funny and cute.

"What school do you go to?" I ask playing with the button on his shirt.

"The Rez," he says kissing my neck "A white boy on the rez," I giggle as he nips my neck. I shouldn't let him but oh well. I even let out a moan and his hand grips my thigh as he sucks and bites on my sweet spot. Leaving marks.

I stand up after a minute. "Come on Dj I want to have fun," I say looking at him through hooded eyes as he lights up another blunt. After he inhales the smoke I push my lips to his and inhale as he exhales into my mouth I pull back and let it out "Damn that was hot," he says staring me down.

The crowd looks like it's all in slow motion as me and Dj dance. The whole house is Smokey now and people are throwing up and fucking anywhere of nowhere I see Jessica she's with Tyler but when a sexy song comes on I steal her and we dance on each other and we even kiss. I feel so free!!

"This is fun!!,"I yell as a hype song come on "Hell yea!!,"Jessica says
Throwing her Pink lacey thong at Tyler who licks his lips.

I stop after 4 more shots and another blunt. I pull my phone out and see it 2A.M. I giggled as the light flashes bright in my eyes.

I stumble through the crowd and finally find Jessica sitting on the counter with Tyler standing in between her legs giving her a huge ass hickey on her neck. I laugh he's marking his territory. "Hey Ty, we got to go, "I laugh.

"He looks at me and pouts before burying his face in Jessica's boobs who is enjoying it.

"Come on!" I slur a bit and he helps Jessica off the counter and whispers something in her ear making her freeze and he slapped her butt and she yelped but smiled.

We both stumbled to her car. "Who is driving?" she asks looking very green. She then runs towards the bushes and throwing up and me seeing it makes me throw up.

"This is gross," Jessica groans.

Oh shit! Why did I drink it's not good for the baby! I throw up 5 more times. I'm pretty sure the Alcohol is out of my system. By that time, I'm buzzed and so is Jessica.

"I'll drive," she says I nod laying back rubbing my belly.

"Mommy is sorry baby" I whisper but I needed this just one time wouldn't hurt. Right?

Do you think her partying is going to affect anything badly or good?

What's Jessica doing? We thought she liked mikes sissy ass.

Who is stoner boy DJ?