Chapter 42: His pain is Mine

I apologize that this is so short but there are only a short amount of chapters left to go now. Only two or less obstacles left to conquer in Kaylas complicated life.

I hope you enjoy✌

"I should be up there with them," Alice is pacing back and forth. I know she's worried and so am I. I can feel something bad is going to happen and I am more anxious the more Alice tells me how much she is needed up there.

"Stop,damn it!" I move from my spot on the couch to stand in front of her.

"What are you waiting for. Go up there with them," She had helped them train for this moment along with Jasper. There is no reason for her to be here with us.

"Okay," she throws her arms up and then hugs me. I walk over towards the exit and watch as she climbs out.

"Oh Alice, tell Rose to come back as soon as you arrive," I rush before she can run off. Rose should not be up there. It is absolutely too soon they'll notice how diffrent she looks. She may still be strong but the blood flowing through her veins is obvious.

The volturi will kill her like Bella. She nods closing the capsual and I lock it from the inside.

It felt like hours and all I could do was pace around and constantly check on the children who managed to stay asleep for hours. They are all such darlings.

Rene and Phil got a hotel in forks to pass the time. They have no idea of the situation we have all been thrust into. The danger of an army of newborns coming into the area over Bella and Edwards mistake. Bella was confusing me fully. I had no clue what has been running through her brain.

Whoever she is meeting with has changed her, but her staying with Edward is far from healthy. She was willing to sacrafice everything for him yet another man has managed to come and steal her away from something toxic. What she is doing is scaring me. Edward is beyond obsessed with her and if he found out of her affair there is no telling how he would lash out at her or anyone around him.

I went to the room with the babys to take my mind off of the storm brewing. All three of them lay in the same crib together as a precaution.

Kam has skin as light as Leela and Leeland seems to be the odd one out besides Leela's hair.  All so sweet and innocent yet were all born during the wrong circumstances. Rose did not show up and I found it very disheartening. I would fight for my children, as newborns having their mother is more important than a fight easily won by the decent amount already gatherd for this event.

I could watch them sleep all day.Their innocent faces enough to erase any bad conscious.

"I love you all," I whisper running my finger over each soft cheek.

A sudden pain hits my entire body and I feel paralyzed to my spot. I remove my hand from the crib to grab at my ribs. My ribs felt like something was crushing them and I held my mouth shut in a desperate attempt to not wake the children.

I use the wall as I slowly gasp for breath leaving the room. Something happend out there. I slide down the wall to the floor as I try to push through the pain. One of the wolves is hurt.

"Kayla. What's wrong!?" Pauls voice echos in my brain. His voice gives me little relif that it was not him who had been injured.

"I-Who got hurt?,"I ask as the pain simmers down.

"Jacob." My heart sank. The plan was no casualties or injuries. No one was supposed to get hurt.

"How?" Jacob has always been careful and calculating so him getting hurt was not seldom. Jacob Black is strong so there had to have been something.

"Leah was giving up,"

My bestfriend was 'giving up' that made no sense. Leah does not have a reason to give up anymore. She found someone that fills that whole Sam Uley left in her heart. D.J is making her happy so why? Why do something reckless now?

------------------------------

I was in pain as I Carlisle began breaking jakes bones. It was agonizing and it would not stop. I could feel what Jacob was feeling,yet I was not an enormous influence or person in the pack.

"What is wrong with her!?" Paul has me in his arms and I let out an ear peircing scream. The pain was awful and my body felt like I was being burnt alive. That vampire had done a number on him and now me.

"Tell Carlisle to stop!" I could hear Alice yelling and the pain stopped. My visom was blurry and I felt weak. Paul was moving and I caughed weakly seeing Jacob coated in swest as he lay bare on a cot.

"His bones need be rest to heal properly. There is no time to stop,"

"Kayla has been having this weird connection with everyone in the pack Carlisle. We don't know what to  do,"Pauls voice is filled with anger and frustration. The things that have been happening with me are unkown to anyone.

"There may be something. Lay her next to him so they touch," Paul doesn't hesitate and feel Jakes weak warmth. He was cold instead of hot.

As my hand touched his chest my high temperature seemed to began it's descend. Jacob groaned next to me and I could not think straight as I took a hard inhale feeling nothing wrong with my ribs or lungs.

"What the hell was that?" Paul yells in shock. I had no Idea what he was going on about as my eyes drifted closed.