!Important Announcment!

I want to start by saying the amount of readers on this story is crazy. I had not expected so many people to become interested in reading it.

Its not a secret that this story is a really rough draft. I had tried to edit,but failed because after the story had finally finished fan fiction had lost my attention.

These days I read more realistic fiction because the fan-fiction I do find on Wattpad is poorly written (like mine) and just overall hard to read.

I would like to say, It has been forever since I even glanced at Revitalized. I do get a lot of the comments questioning everything and pointing things out that I know could be better or don't make sense.

The comments make me want to look back and make the story better. To Plan it out and create something that has a plot.

There is no story structure for this because I was writing for fun. I was writing this story to test out my skills and see what I could come up with (which was a mess that could be better).

Anyways, before I can do any type of reincarnation story I have to find my passion for Twilight. I fell in love with fan-fiction Twilight especially La Push and the wolf pack.

Let me mention I was also going through the wolf phase. I got more into the wolf shindig when I first got to Wattpad-I was obsessed-now it's like I can't even get the guts to click one.

❗️On the other hand, I will be remaking this story at some point❗️

I won't take it down till I have re-written half the chapters and created a cover and summery that satisfies me.

Now, to those that have already read it you can read the new draft or don't.

Finally, I just want to thank you all for sticking around to read this annoyingly, cringey (is this even a word), rough,ROUGH,story that has no plot.

XOXO
Fleur Landry