Chapter 40: Infatuation

I just wanted to voice that  I feel very completed that I had made most of my readers feel the dislike I have of Bella even though this story is almost finished with its happy ending😍 Does anyone object on my view  of Bella? I would really like to know every view is intresting.
Sorry it is is short...

"Push Rose as hard as you can." Carlisle has a very soothing voice and I admire roses beauty in the moment. I hold one of her legs back literally watching the my godchild coming from the birth canal.  Rose gives a hard push, her face contoring into pain, sweat beading on her forehead as she squeezes Emmets hand.

"Come on Mama Rose, I can see the dark hair!" I gush encouraging her to push. Most are disgusted with birth,but to see this is truly amazing. Surprisingly only Carlisle, Emmet, and I are in here for this moment. We can not say what this baby will be like when it comes out considering it is a full vampire, if not alive. 

"I'm trying," Rose crys, big tears leaving her eyes. This is on of the most vulnerable moments of a womans life,not just sex or marriage. The moment that you give birth to something that grew inside of you for nine months or less is when you are truly the most exposed.

I squeal when a tiny forehead comes into view. I look towards Emmet who decided to stay above the waist of Rose. "You are doing good Rose," He kisses her temple as a huge grin graces his lips. If only my delivery has been so simple. I can barley remember what al happend.

"One more big push, the biggest push. The last one!" I urge and with one loud scream from Rose the glorious sound of their baby fills the air. His cry is loud and Rose is crying in pure joy reaching for him.

"A beautful baby boy," Carlsile places the small boy on Roses abdoman. "Emmet do the honors of cutting the umbilicle cord," 
"He is so beautiful Rose," I let tears fall with hers and we share giggles.

I kiss her hot cheek praising her for deliviring the small blessing to us all. It has been a long year and I could not be more happy than to see her with the one thing she has ever wanted.

  I leave the room to give the couple their private moment together before Carlisle cleans him up  "Kayla,"Roses voice stops me before I leave.I turn to look back at the girl should have always despised "thank you,so so much," her voicw cracks and I smile  giving her a  nod. I close the door behind me exiting the room.

"Everyone," I yell rushing down the stairs "It's a boy!" I trip on the last step and Jasper is there to save me as he holds me upright as everyone cheers quietly considering my two babies are asleep. 

"He is so beautiful," I hug Jasper tightley remembering seeing my kids for the first time.

"Kayla, could you not think about it," Edwards contorts his face into one of disgust as Bella snuggles into his side. "Edward the birth was so amazing," I think about the last push and Edward glares at me "Eddie I feel a strong aura of disgust emitting from you," Jasper chuckles grabbing my hand, leading me away before something else brews up.

--------------------------

"How do you think Rose conceived," Bella ask as she rocks Leeland back and forth against her chest. I was rude to judge my sister. Rose had prohibited visitors.Carlisle said her maternal intincts have come and they are more intense than he had ever seen.As I watch Bella with my baby I notice that Since the twins have been born she has looked the best I have seen her in a long time. Her brown hair is vibrant. Her cheeks pink with color and her eyes full of life and expectations of a better future.

I bite my lip wondering how Rose could have conceived,but her news was brought to my attention after she had saved me at the library. Something weird happend when I touched her.

Soft snores leave Leela as I speak "I think it was the night after the library," guilt overtakes her features "I fogive you Bella that was then. I had touched her arm when all of sudden some weird energy seemd to surge through me," It was a she told me the story of her husband and his friends. How they raped her savagely. All she ever wanted was a baby and she could never have that.

"Mabey that is also why fthe twins had that time freeze when they tocuhed. Soemthing to do with your genes," Shes smiles at me "I have alwyas thought of you as unique," her compliment makes my heart swell in happiness. This is the new Bella and I like her.

"So what has you so much more livelier,"I ask looking out the window and unfortunately light snow is coming from the sky.

She shifts on the sofa and looks away from me truing to hide a smile.
"It's nothing I swear," She mutters,but it is an obvious fib. Bella had never been one to denimy something so wholeheartedly. Insepecting her closer she seemed to be glowing.

"Who did you have sex with?" I ask knowingly. After being with Jasper and Paul so much I knew what I  looked like after something that involved passion. It is noticeable to everyone weather you want it known or unknown.

"It's not Edward. He is scared to do anything with me Kayla and I am so sexually frustrated,"She defends herself. I do not care about her affairs. It is just shocking that she would cheat on Edward,I can not keep my curiosity at bay.

"Who was it?"No one I knew would lay a finger on Bella after being tainted by Vampires. Jasper in not included. Her smile suddenly fades as she realizes something.

"It does not matter because I broke if off with him. Edward proposed to me and I agreed," Her voice cracks and it's then that I notice Bella really is not in love with Edward. She has convinced herself that she does love him. It is ironic how severe infatuation could get.