Chapter IV

The following morning Sang was awoken to Evana shaking her awake. "Come on Sang, the Captain will be here soon and the man is not a patient one. Come, lets get you dressed." Sang not yet still awake pushes Evana's hands from her shoulders, pulling the blanket up over her head groaning.

"No. Go away, I'm not ready yet." The blanket was pulled back causing Sang to shiver against the cold air. Pulling her legs to her chest trying to savour the remaining warmth, she was met with a pair of steel grey eyes. "Your not Evana."

"Clearly. Now get up. You have five minutes to get dressed before I drag you out in what you are wearing." His eyes roam over her as he finally takes in what she is wearing.

"Were have I heard that before." She mutters, thinking to the first time he woke her up.

She smirks up at him knowing he has been caught checking her out. The Captains eyes meet hers and what looks like the start of a smile takes over his lips. "Please you are hardly worth looking at, nothing more than bones."

Sang jumps out of bed pushing him back shooting him a glare. "And whose fault is that."

Walking over to Evana who holds her clothes and takes them from her heading towards the bathroom. She slams the door behind her stripping out of her nightgown and putting on the loose pants, white long sleeve shirt. She finds a strip of cloth that she ties around her waist trying to give the outfit a bit of shape.

After slashing some water on her face and using the facilities, Sang heads back out of the room to where Evana and the Captain were eyeing each other off.

"Come on Captain, we don't have all day." She says marching towards the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She turns around and raises an eyebrow in a silent question. He points to her feet and she glance down realising that she doesn't have any shoes on.

"Oh. Yeah. Do I have some?" Sang look around trying to find if she had any shoes. She hasn't worn any for so long, she actually forgot that they even existed.

Shaking his head at her, he reaches beside the door and picks up a pair throwing them at her. After a glare sent in the Captains direction, Sang sat down on the floor and put the shoes on.

The Captain stared down at her as a look of confusion crossed his face. Not sure what that was about she shrugged to herself and continued to lace up her laces.

They finally made it out the door and were instantly surrounded by Silas, North, Sean and the Captain. The Captain started of in a jog, leaving us no other choice but to follow.

The pace set by the Captain wasn't a fast one, a steady jog, but after years of not running it wasn't long before Sang became winded and weak from fatigue. But she didn't stop, pushing through the pain and wiping the sweat from her face as she continued to try and keep pace with the others.

They ran through a clearing through the trees until the reach an open field. The Captain led them to a clearing and stopped and turned around to face Sang.

Putting a finger up before he can speak, Sang makes a beeline to the tree line and the nausea that Sang had been holding back came back with a vengeance.

Wiping her mouth she looks up at the Captain. "What?"

Sean made a move towards her but the Captain held up a hand stopping him in his tracks never tacking his eye off of her.

"You are weak." He declares.

"Great observation you have ther Captain Obvious." I stand up straight stretching my arms over my head. "So what next?"