Chapter VI

Hello all.
This chapter hasn't been edited, like at all, so ignore all mistake, as I fear there will be a few.
Saying that, enjoy!
A-A

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

A week has already past since Sang had arrived, and in that time she had gotten to know the men, her guards, a lot more. And with each passing day, she has found that she want nothing more than to be in their company.

Evana's words on that first night on how she was exactly what they needed, I think she was mistaken; it was more the other way round. They were what she needed. They grounded her in a way that she never thought possible, and it was either from their quick humour, their devilish tricks, or just their friendly conversation. But she was finding it harder every day to see them as just her guards, but more as her friends.

Every night, Dakota, Nathan, Luke and Gabriel share a meal with herself, and will stay up until the late hours just conversing. In the morning, North, Silas, Sean and the Captain make sure she had a fitting breakfast, and Sang had a feeling it was North who organised all this, to make sure she was eating.

At lunch the Prince would come from whatever business he was attending to, just to have lunch with her. The man that she once thought as arrogant and a snob was actually one of the kindest men she was to ever meet. Every day he would bring her a present, even if it was just a flower from the garden, and he would woo her, until she blushed from his words.

The training was well under way, and Sang believed that she was well on her way to getting back to the way she use to be, but that was still a long way off.

For the first time in her life, Sang learnt to trust someone, or someone's, and she couldn't help waking up that morning, on the first day of the second week, with a smile, welcoming the day and all it had to bring.

But if only she knew that today, Owen was going to change all that.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Miss Sang are you going to the ball tonight?" Sang finishing the last of her pull-ups on the beam above the bed, scrunched her face in confusion, looking over at Evana.

Ever since Evana found out she was rising earlier and earlier every day, she would arrive just as Sang was waking up. Sang told her it was unnecessary for her to be up so early just to watch her work out, but she insisted on being there for her, to help her in any way, even if it was to bring her a glass of water.

"What ball?"

"Why the ball that is introducing all the champions of course." She smiles and shakes her head. "Of course your going, how could you not, you are one of the Champions as well."

"But I don't have a dress or anything. Are you sure I am invited?" Exercising long since forgotten, Sang stares at the wall towards where the guards would be posted, almost as if she could see through it.

"Oh dear, of course. I'll organise one for you today shall I. Now what colour should we dress you in? All the ladies will be dressed in white or a light silver as it is the Princes favourite colours, but lets not be like all the other ladies, how about a blue, or wait. What's your favourite colour?"

Sang went to answer with her answer as pink, but she quickly shut her mouth and frowned. If what Evana says is true and there is a ball tonight, then she will not be going in there looking like a pink Barbie doll. No, she wants to make an impression, and what other colour to say it then in black, maybe with a hint of silver for the Prince.

"I want a black dress with silver trimmings through it. Do you think you could find one like that before tonight?"

"Very bold instead miss. Are you sure you would like to go with that. What's that saying about surprising your enemy?"