Chapter 3

GUYS I CAN'T BREATHE. HOLY SHIT.

okay, okay, so. I made my senior quote "I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defense." and I took a picture and put it on twitter.

MTV'S TEEN WOLF ACCOUNT AND NORMAL ACCOUNT TWEETED ME AND I CAN'T BREATHE.

Okay. I just had to get that out. I'm fangirling like crazy. Like. I want Dylan to see it hella bad but nbd.

Okay. Now the chapter.

I followed Derek in silence. I had no idea where we were going and honestly, I kind of wish I listened to Scott. I'm really scared now.

"This way." Derek mumbled climbing through a hole in a fence.

"Where are we going?" I asked climbing through.

"We're here." He said.

I looked up to see and old amusement park. The rides were rusted, the left over prizes were tattered, the flags that hung from the booths were barely holding themselves together.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"I like it here." Derek said walking off.

"I don't understand..." I said softly.

"Don't understand what?"

"Why we're here." I started. "Do you live here?"

"In the amusement park?" Derek smirked.

"No. In Beacon Hills." I mumbled watching him turn around and climb stairs disappearing through a door. I looked up seeing a sign with 'FUN HOUSE' painted across. I sighed climbing the steps and following him inside.

"Yes. I live in Beacon Hills."

"How? They don't even let us come near the fence."

"my family never left when the separation happened." He explained.

"Why's it so 'dangerous' here then?" I asked.

"Be patient. I don't know if I can trust you yet." He said.

"Rude..." I mumbled. Derek smirked and started to walk through the "fun house"

It was filled with distorted mirrors, tubes you were forced to crawl through, and other stupid things that I'm guessing were supposed to move at one point in time. I lost Derek in the middle of it somewhere. I sighed trying to find my way out. When I did I saw Derek waiting at the end.

"Ready?" He asked.

"For what?"

"I told you I was going to show you a new world, didn't I?"

I smiled following him out of the amusement park.

-----------------

We made it to a car, Derek's car. It's a fucking Camaro. How does he get a Camaro when THE TOWN IS DESERTED?

I sat in the passenger seat quietly watching as the trees passed and we made it toward our destination. Which is unknown to me.

I'm probably going to die.

"You're not planning on killing me are you? Feeding me to your pet wolves or something?" I asked.

Derek chuckled. "First, no. Second, they aren't my pets."

"If you want to feed me to them could you kill me first?"

"Stiles, I'm not going to kill you and turn you into wolf food. Relax." He pulled up to a house.