Chapter 29

"He needs to wake up."

"He will."

"When!?"

"Derek, relax."

"How do you expect me to relax!?"

The pounding in Stiles' head was getting worse as the yelling got louder. He wasn't sure what had happened or where he was but he was cold, exhaustion was racing through his bones, and his arm hurt a lot.

"D-Derek." His voice was raspy and it hurt to speak. The talking in the room halted.

"Hey baby." Derek's voice came next to his ear, his hand being met with the wolf's. "Are you okay? You want some water?" Stiles nodded, his eyes opening slowly, the lights hurting his eyes and making the pain in his head worse. "Are you hungry?"

Stiles waited until he was able to get a drink before answering, "A little." He said staring at the needle in his arm.

"Deaton did that to keep you hydrated while you were out." Talia explained taking the empty cup from him.

"How long?"

The pack all shared glances before Derek squeezed his hand, "Three weeks."

"Seriously?"

"You used a lot of magic, it took a lot out of you Stiles." Deaton said, "You jumped from simple magic to complex magic and you didn't even realize what you were doing."

Stiles rubbed his eyes, "What happened?" He asked sitting up, pulling Derek (barely) off the floor to sit next to him on the couch.

"When you hit the nemeton your magic surged through you and into the nemeton making it stronger than it already was which is why it took so much out of you." Deaton started, Stiles looked around at the pack who had just been watching him since he woke up. "You gave the pack the upper hand, the wendigo's are all taken care of."

"Where's Scott?"

Derek frowned, "He went back to Eden. He wanted to check in with everyone over there."

"Is he coming back?"

"We don't know." Isaac said softly, sadness filling the air.

Stiles touched the needle in his arm, Deaton moving to take it out. "C-Can I shower?" Stiles' voice was hushed.

Derek helped him up, "Yeah, are you sure you can though?"

Stiles held onto Derek, "You could help me." He smirked, some of the pack member's gagging.

"Okay." Derek smiled.

--

It took Stiles a few days to get his strength back but he'd recovered a lot faster than expected. Scott had come back, him and Isaac finally admitting to their relationship ("There was too much going on, we didn't want to talk about it"). Everything with the pack was going good, there wasn't anything seriously major going on with other supernatural threats and they had decided they were going to add another addition to the house.

"We're gonna have a bonfire and Seb is gonna make some burgers for dinner." Derek had mentioned. Stiles just nodded and said he'd meet them outside in a minute, kissing his cheek and heading upstairs.

Sitting up on the roof, Stiles stared over at Eden. The town didn't look special to him, not the way Beacon Hills had looked from his roof when he lived with his dad. He turned to look toward the backyard. The pack was all running around, laughing, having fun. These past few weeks were extremely tough and everyone was just now getting their minds off of some of the crazy things that'd taken place.

He didn't jump when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. He looked over at Derek smiling as the wolf pressed a kiss to his forehead. Eden was his home, it's where he grew up. But, East of Eden was where his family was, his pack, and it's the only place he wanted to be.

That's it, the end. Sorry for the long ass wait between updates. My finals got in the way and then the holidays and stuff. I couldn't handle everything all at once haha. I hope you all enjoyed this, I wanted to keep it going but I can't figure out how to continue it and it's not really fun anymore, I hope you understand.