Chapter 7

I dragged myself out of bed the next morning managing to make it to school on time shockingly. I guess I'm starting to get use to not sleeping. I felt someone tap my shoulder while I was at my locker. Pulling out my headphones I turned to see Scott smiling behind me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied. "We can hang out today, right?"

I nodded seeing Lydia walking over to us. "Hey!" I called.

"Hey, Stiles. Scott." She smiled.

"Hi, Lydia." Scott said moving closer to me.

"So..." She gave me a look.

"Lydia, no."

"So that means...?" she smirked.

"No to that too."

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked.

"Nothing." I muttered turning around to walk to class.

I heard Lydia laugh and Scott run up to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I sighed feeling my phone go off. I looked seeing it was Lydia telling me she still votes Derek.

"Why are you always lying to me?"

"Scott, I promise you. I'm okay. I've just got a lot on my mind."

"Like?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He smiled "I know." He grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me to class.

I stared down at our clasped hands and got this horrid feeling in my stomach. I felt like I was cheating. But, I'm not. I'm not with Derek. This is okay. I mean..technically...But do I think it's okay? Yeah, yeah it's okay. I mean. We're just holding hands.

But if it's okay...why does it feel wrong?

------

The rest of the school day passed by fairly quickly. Scott kept up the whole hand-holding thing and I just let it go. It wasn't really a big deal. But now, we're both in my room and he's starting to get a little carried away.

"I really miss hanging out with you." He said.

"We hang out all the time." I laughed sitting next to him as I pressed play, my eyes glued to the TV.

"Not like we used to, not like this."

"We're watching a movie? If we aren't playing video games that what we always do?" I questioned.

Scott shrugged not bothering to speak any further on the topic.

I almost forgot Scott was here until I felt him move halfway through the movie. I could feel him staring at me. I tried to ignore it but I just...couldn't.

"Stop." I said not looking at him.

"No."

"Why?" I finally turned.

"Because you're so pretty."

I felt the blush on my face. "Scott. Stop." I demanded.

"Stop what?"

"Stop talking." 

He smirked. "Okay."

He attached his lips to mine trying to deepen the kiss almost immediately. I pushed him away. 

"Scott!" I yelled.

"I thought you wanted me to."

"What part of 'stop' made you think that!?" I yelled.

"You blushed."

"You're point!? I literally blush at everything!"

He looked down. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

I shook my head and climbed out my window onto the roof. 

I don't know what to do anymore.

This is super short. I'm sorry. I've had a shit ton of homework this week and I have competition this weekend. I'm just busy.

Why is it when you're busy your teachers just know and decide to pile on as much work as they can? Because I don't understand. I'll try my best to get another update in early next week because I leave for Kentucky(another competition) next week and I won't be back until Tuesday.

Busy, Busy, Busy.