Chapter 15

Guys, so, I made this video thing. I think it's kind of cool. It's supposed to kind of go along with this story. I guess like a trailer but not a trailer lol  

BTW, shit's gonna get fucked up soon. Let's just hope I can write it all out as well as I'm seeing it in my head.  

Stiles POV

I followed Jackson and Isaac toward the fence. I couldn't help but think about what's going on tonight that's 'so dangerous' but I totally understand why he wants me to go home. I don't want to go home. I really don't want to go home. Not after what happened earlier. Maybe I'll go to Lydia's.

"Stiles..." I heard as Isaac pushed me behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around the two wolves. There were officers everywhere, some S.W.A.T members were scattered around also. "What the hell is happening?"

"I don't think we're getting over there." Jackson mumbled.

"What!?" no no no. "What about Scott!? What if he turns? What if he hurts someone??"

Isaac sighed. "He's right Jackson. Someone has to get over there."

"If we get caught they'll kill us!" Jackson snapped.

"Then take Stiles back to the house. I'll find a way over. What's Scott's address?"

I opened my mouth to reply when Jackson cut me off. "Isaac, you can't be serious! If they catch you you're dead!"

"And if I don't try a bunch of innocent people could die!" Isaac snapped back. "Stiles the address!"

I bit my cheek looking between them. "Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes."

--

"You still have that bag of mountain ash from Derek, right?" Jackson asked when we got back to the house.

"Yeah, why?"

"Go up to Derek's room. Use it."

I nodded. "What's going on?"

Jackson sighed. "I wish I knew." 

--

I paced around Derek's room. I texted him to let him know what happened although I never got an answer. I knew I wouldn't, I still hoped. I sat down on his bed waiting, for someone, anyone, to show up. To tell me what was going on. To assure me that everything is okay.

I heard the door open downstairs and some frantic talking. I couldn't make out what was being said until it went dead silent.

"Who's upstairs?" It was Derek's father.

"It's Stiles." I heard Talia.

A growl followed by Laura yelling. "Stiles, get down here!"

I stood there quietly for a few moments. Some mumbles were emerging downstairs and Cora's face popped into the door frame.

"Who the hell gave you mountain ash?" She said stepping back from the door.

"Derek." I said softly.

She smiled. "Well, come on. We need you downstairs."

"Your dads gonna kill me." I whispered.

She laughed. "He's more worried about Derek right now. Who wants you. So let's go."

I followed her down the stairs hearing the conversation in the living room get louder as I got closer. When I walked into the room I saw Derek laying on the floor with his parents by his side. There was blood pooling around him. His eyes were shut in pain.

"Derek!" I cried dropping to the floor by his head. "Oh my god, what happened!?"

Derek opened his eyes to look at me. He smiled before yelling out in pain as his dad cleaned the giant gash on his side.

"Talia, this one's gonna need stitched." Dave said.

Derek groaned trying to sit up a little as his dad turned away. I moving pushing him gently back down so his head was in my lap. "Don't be an idiot. You're hurt." I said running my hands through his hair.

Talia laughed sitting down at his side. "You're gonna kill me one of these days, you know that?" She said to him as she started stitching up his side.

Derek brought his hand up wrapping it around my wrist, his eyes flashing blue. "But, Cora's okay. That's all that matters." He grunted.

"Yeah, I'm okay. But if you weren't such an idiot and let handle myself neither of us would be hurt right now!" Cora snapped.

"That guy was twice your size!" Derek shot back.

Cora snorted. "He was twice your size, you ass hat!"

"Cora." Talia said softly.

"I'll let them eat you next time." Derek said curling his head into my leg more. "Why are you still here?" He asked me.

"They had the S.W.A.T team standing patrol. I had no way back over. Jackson told me to stay in your room."

"Then where's Isaac?" Cora asked.

"He said he was going to find a way over." I replied seeing Talia and Dave stare at me.

Derek sighed as his mom finished stitching his side.

"Why the hell would he do that?" Dave snapped looking at Derek.

The front door opened right after and Isaac pushed Scott in. "We got a newbie for sure." Isaac laughed.