Chapter 3 Begining

I swung open the door to my house with the boys slowly walking behind me. I got inside and I fell onto the couch, breathing heavy trying to catch me breath. The boys got inside and all went to the living room also out of breath, laying on the floor or the couches.

"That was a stupid idea" said Shawn. "Ya think?!?!" "Well if u didn't slap us we wouldn't of had to chase you!" Said Cam and Nash "NAH!!" "You chose to chase me, you didn't have to!" I said yelling at them, then storming up stairs slamming my door.

I might of been over reacting, but I was just so pissed off. I decided to get ready for the day. I jumped into the shower and washed up. About 25 mins later I was out of the shower. I took a towel and wrapped it around my dripping wet hair, then grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top that showed my pierced belly button. I then went into the bathroom putting on basic make up, eye liner, mascara and silver eye shadow, then taking the towel out of my hair and brushing my hair then putting my beanie on. I walked into my room putting my uggs on. Then walking down stairs.

When I came down stairs everybody was sleeping except for Matt. "Hey Sasspinosa" I said trying to be as quiet possible. "Huh?" "Oh hey!!" Said Matt trying to focus on his phone. I walked over to him and put my hand out. He looked at it and took it. I pulled him up and walked him to the front door. I opened the door pulling Matt with me, then closing it and sitting on the front steps.

"So.. What's up?" Matt asks confusingly. "Nothing really, just didn't want to be alone." He looked at me with a wide smile. "What?" "I can't read your mind Sasspinosa." "I'm just looking at your beautiful face." Oh well how nice to know." I say smiling widely. He smiles back and then I get a text that says, "Meet me at the board walk in 15." Oh no this is gonna be wonderful...