The Best Friends Best Friends Girl Friend

(Matt's POV)

When she turned and walked to the door I stared at her cute butt. It wasnt just her butt that was cute. Her boobs were perfect not to big not to small. And her beautiful face was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, and her toned legs. And I'm really lucky that she has abs, hopefully when we have sex she will be rough and use those abs. Damn I never knew I have such a dirty mind.

(Danny's POV)

As I walked outside I saw a Cams car pull up with... "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed Matt came sprinting to me grabbing my waist holding me up. "What wrong princess?" He asked with a worried tone in his voice. I stated to tear up. I just stared at the girl getting her bags out of Cams car when she looked over to our house, seeing me standing there with tears in my eyes, she dropped her bags and covered her mouth. I started to smile and break free of Matt's grasp, and run towards her with her running towards me. We finally get to each other crying and hugging. We must if hugged for what felt like years. "I missed you so fucking much Samantha!!" I said with a half laugh half crying tone in my voice. "I missed you so much more Danny!" She says hugging me even tighter.

We walk inside and sit on the couch and catch up what feels like forever, when Cam and Matt ask us if we wanna go to the Mall me and Samantha look at each other and nod standing up and linking arms and walking out the front door feeling the boys stare at us as we walk out.