The girl next door...

Danny's POV

I woke up to find no Matthew next to me. I decide to go find him. I walk down stairs and first go in the kitchen, no Matt. I then go in the game room, still no Matt. I walk into the living room, no Matt.

Maybe he's getting some fresh air, so I open true front door and step out. I look around to see Matt. But he's not alone. He's with a blonde girl, I gotta say she's pretty.

I was just standing there watching them when out of nowhere Matt kisses her, ON THE LIPS?!?!

I screech a high pitched screech and walked back in the house slamming the door shut. I run upstairs and go into my room, locking it.

I walk over to my bed and lay on it face first. I start to think to myself. Am I not good enough? Am I ugly? Am I fat?

I must of been saying those things out loud cause someone was saying something from the other side of my door.

"Babe, your not fat, ugly, your perfect", Im guessing Matthew said.

"Ha go explain that to your new girlfriend", I say laughing but crying.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend, I kissed her in a friendly way", Matt says still through the door.

Yeah okay Matt", I say rolling my eyes.

"Danny plea-", I cut him off.

"Matt just-just, we're done", I say stuttering.

"Danny please no, I can promise you it won't happen again", Matt says now begging.

"No Matt we're done!" I say yelling now.

"FINE I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY BITCH!!", Matt screams then kick the door.

I open the door to find Matt still standing there.

"I swear Daniel Grace Johnson, if I see you with another guy, he will die, and I don't care if I go to jail, I promise I will kill him", Matt says getting in my face.

"I'm not holding back Matt, all the months we have been dating, you have been so clingy and you always would control me, and I'm sick of it", I say also getting in his face.

I then felt a stinging pain on my cheek, Matt just slapped me!

"I'm warning you Danny, do not hook up with a guy, cause he's gonna have no head when I'm done with him", Matt says getting really serious and it's freaking me out.

"I can do what I want to, for all I knew I will marry that guy, have kids with that guy, and you'll just be a though (thot😂)," I say then slamming the door in Matt's face.

"Adios BITCH", Matt yells.

"Sianara dick!!" I yell back.

(A/N, ohhh spicy, IK it doesn't sound like Matt would do this but eh. So their is gonna be a big plot twist in the story just to let you know, so be prepared bitchessss!!! Love yew guys so mushhhh!!