Had Fun Last Night?

Danny's POV

I woke up to a loud noise. I looked over to the clock, 12:23am. I turn on my back ,now fully awake. When I hear light snore come from the other side of the bed, I jump forgetting Matt was there. I turn over to look at him. I snuggle closer to him and burry my head in his chest. I still can't fall asleep, and Matt's not awake and I don't wanna wake him up.

I start to get up, and when I'm halfway out of bed, I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"Princess where are you goin?" Matt asks still half asleep.

"I'm going down stairs Matt, go back to bed", I say shaking out of his grip.

"No I'm coming with you", he says getting up.

"Matt, I'm fine, you do-", I got cut off.

"Shut the hell up, I'm going with you", he says walking to my side.

"Okay Dad", I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey I prefer Matty Daddy", he says wrapping his arms around my waist, then grinning in an evil way.

"I'm not one of your sluts", I say pushing him away.

He huffs then reaches for the door and opens it. We walk out into a hallway full if loud moans and screams.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas", (I'm guessing Samantha) screams. "Uhh, right there uhhhhh Cammmmm", she moans.

I look over at Matt, who is trying hard not to laugh. Seeing his struggle makes me start to giggle.

"Uhhh Cam faster faster faster!" Samantha moans/screams.

Matt and I are dying of laughter. We run down stairs an start laughing more.

"I hope we're not that bad", I say smiling.

"Nope, but next time I'm gonna make sure that Carter's mom in Asia can hear you scream my name", says Matt walking over to me and kissing my forehead leaving me speechless.

I get snapped back into real life.

"Can't wait!" I say giggling just a tiny bit.

"Maybe we don't have to", he says grabbing my waist and locking me in an intense make out session.

I brake the kiss, but our lips are still inches away from each others.

"I can't wait, but you can", I breath on his lips making him go numb.

I kiss him one last time and walk over to the TV and turn on Nemo, then laying on the couch.

"Care if I join?" Matt asks putting his hands on his hips.

"Please do, it's so cold without anybody to hold me", I say fake shivering.

Matt walks over to me and pulls me up off of the couch, then laying down and motioning me to lay on him, so I do. I snuggle into his chest and start to doze off.

"Good night my queen".

"Good night my king".