Run Away With Me

(Danny's POV)

I told the taxi driver my address and he drove me there. When I got there Matt's car was the only one there. I really regretted getting out of the taxi, I could of just told him that it was the wrong address, but oh we'll I am old enough I can handle myself. I walked up to my door and reached for the door nob but instead Matt swung open the door and pulled me in really fast. "What the hell Matt?!?!" "Get out of my house!!" I screamed which caused me to start crying. He pulled me into a hug and I cried big tears into his chest.

He started to play with my hair which sent chills through my body. I looked up at his with my tears smearing my make up everywhere. "Wow, your a really sexy hot mess." He whisperers into my ear. I chuckle under my breath. "Hey why are you laughing little girl?" I look up at him with a wide smile, "I'm the same age as you Matt!" You say trying not to laugh. "Oh well will it make you feel better if I call you baby girl?"

I got the chills again. He was teasing me and it was killing me slowly but surly. I looked into his amazing eyes and he gently kissed my lips and I kissed back. He stated to get rough and so did I. I quickly turned into a heated make out session. I took his zip up sweat shirt off of him and he took my crop top off, leaving me just in my pants and bra. Then he kissed my neck and I let a little moan slip through my lips....