Tears Tears And Tears...

Kians POV

When the guys, Danny, and I were walking back to the house. Danny started tearing up again.. "Danny beautiful, whats wrong?" I ask brushing away a strain of hair from in front of her face. She tries to wiggle her way out of my arms and succeeds. She was about to rub off but Ricky grabbed her and through her over his shoulder. "Put me down!" She yells kicking her legs. "Nope, girl yo comin with us", Ricky says with sass. "We wanna find out what's wrong!!" Trevor says, skipping.

We finally reach our house and we walk in. Ricky puts Danny down and she just falls to her knees crying her eyes out. I kneel down next to her and lift her chin up. dang she's gorgeous!! "Lets go to the living room so we can talk about this", I say getting up and reaching my hand out for Danny to grab, and se does.

Danny's POV

The guys are really sweet, but I just can't be around them. Matt will find out and kill not just one but all 6 of them!! The thought of that made me cry huge tears. When we got in the living room Kian sat on the couch and the boys just sat were ever. I collapsed into Kian and just cried into his chest. He was warm and his cologne was perfect like him.

"First off lets introduce our selves better", Kian says.

"I'm Kian as you know".

"I'm Trevor I'm the youngest".

"I'm Ricky the sassy one".

"I'm Connor the tumblr on". I giggle at Connors comment.

"I'm Jc and I'm from Texas".

"And lastly I'm Sam, and I am... Sam", he says smiling at me. Which makes me smile and blush.

"You guys are cool", I says hiding my face in Kians shoulder.

"I'm Danny", as you may know"....