Scream Fest

(Matt's POV)

I looked at Danny with a concerned look on my face. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh it was just a girl from school Alli." She said standing up. "Oh um well, do u want me to go with you?" I said also standing up. "Um sure, if you want." She says putting her hair behind her ears. When ever she does that it turns me on, in a cute little way...

(Danny's POV)

Matt and I walked to his car. "I'll drive." He said. I nodded in response. We started driving. Their was a lot of awkward silence, so I turned on the radio. The first song that came on was "Stitches". "Ahh, Shawn's voice is so amazing, don't cha think Matt?" "Yeah it's something!"

We finally got to the bored walk, and there she was, standing with her hands crossed agents her chest trying to be a big bad bitch. I looked over at Matt who was staring at me in confusion.. "What's going on Danny?" Matt said with confusion in his eyes. I looked over at him and then back at Alli who was making her way to me. She stopped only a few feet away from me and looked at me then at Matt.

"We'll, well, well, is it the cutest boy in school hanging with the ugliest girl in the whole world. I looked down to the ground scuffing my feet. "Mr. Espinosa, you could be hanging with the "REAL" people that matter in the world than this slut that wants you in her pants," Alli said laughing at her comment. A few tears started to run down my cheeks burning them. I looked up and stared into Alli's eyes and asked her what she wants.

I want you to give me your brothers number and secondly I want to go to your party your brother is throwing." "HELL NO!!" I scream. She looked at me then at Matt and ran up to him and started making out with him, moving her hands up and down his stomach. I started to cry again. "FINE! I yell even louder than before. I ran to Matt's car and got in. He chased after me and got in.

"What the hell Matt?!?!" I say at him now yelling and crying even harder. "I'm sor-" I cut him off before he could finish. "You kissed her back without giving a damn about me!!" I say. It hurt saying that, not just because I was crying and yelling, because I like Matt. Okay I admit it I like him but still.

"I'm really sorry Danny!!" Matt says trying to sound like a hurt little boy.. "No Matt! Don't start!" I say getting out if his car and flagging a taxi. "Danny come on, please come back" he says trying to hide his tears and regret. I look back at him and shake me head and get into the taxi.