Mall be like...

Samantha's POV

I haven't seen Danny in which feels like 20 million years!! I've missed her happy laugh and her crazy mind. Danny (her nickname I made) and I skip out of her house while linking arms.

"I can feel the boys staring at us" de says trying to whisper.

"Yeah me too, hey ya know what, we should tease them", I say smiling and winking at Danny.

"I'm in", she smirks.

I start to move my hips in a sexy way to try to turn on Cameron. Danny, being Danny, goes all out. She moves her hips and turns to Matt and winks at him. Reminding you she's in a low cut crop top, so her boobs are half hanging out. I think I even saw Cameron tense up, I defiantly saw Matt tense up. He started to lick his lips and clench his hands into fists. I've got to admit that Danny has always been a pro at turning guys on. She turns around and starts to lightly laugh.

"SHOT GUN!" Yells Danny really loud which makes me jump ten story's high!!

"God damn Danny, you fucking scared the hell out of me" I say slapping her arm.

"Oh well at least you and Cam get the back seattttt", she says pushing me towards Cam and winking.

I just roll my eyes, but then I feel Cameron's arm wrap around my waist. I look up at him and he looks down at me and kisses my forehead.

Danny's POV

I did a really good job at turning Matt on, I could tell coz when we got into the car he put his hand on the inside of my thigh.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, do I need to teach you how to keep your hands to yourself?" I whisper yell.

He practically dies right then and there.

I could hear him mumble, "yes please", which causes me to slap his arm.

I plug my phone into the stereo and turned on, "stitches".

Samantha and I started to jam out to it, waving our hands in the air and pretending to sing into a microphone.

*skip rest of car ride*

Once we got to then mall me and Samantha practically sprinted inside. We first ran into RUE 21 and bought a bunch of crop tops. Then we ran into LIDS and Samantha and Cam bought matching "Jiffy" hats. Then Matt got a snap-back that said "King" and I bought a snap-back that said "Queen".

"Good day my lovely queen", says Matt kissing the top of my hand.

"Right back at-cha my handsome king", I smile.

Matt and I lock our hands in a grip tighter than Shawn's skinny jeans... (Omfg I died)

I looked at the time, 8:35pm.

"We should be getting home, I'm tired", I say leaning into Matt.

I could tell Sam was tired too, she could barely keep her eyes open. I guess Cam could tell, coz he scooped her up and carried her. In a matter of minutes she was sleeping.

"Lucky", I mumble quiet enough so no one could hear, but apparently Matt heard me cause we picked me up and carried me to the car.

*Skips car ride*

Matt brought me to our room and laid me down on our bed, thinking u was asleep. He crawled into bed with me pulling me close to him, then playing with my hair.

"I love you Matthew Lee Espinosa", I say without looking at him.

"I love you more Daniel Grace Johnson".