Laugh A Lots...

Samantha's POV

I woke up with a bad headache, and sore legs. I looked over to a sleeping Cameron next to me... Shirtless and pant-less?! Damn he's hot. Wait did we.. Yeah we did and I gotta say, it was the best sex I have EVER had!! I get out of bed and walk to the door, but then hearing Cam whisper yell my name.

"Samantha, where are you going?" Says Cam still half asleep.

"I'm gonna go get food, come with me" I say walking over to him and pulling him off the bed.

We then make our way down stairs.

Danny's POV

Matt and I decided to make breakfast. We made Eggs, bacon and pancakes. Matt was setting up the plates while I was checking my phone, sense I make most of the food.

Matt walked over to me with my plate and his, then sat down next to me handing me mine. I then kissed his cheek and started to eat.

About 5mins into eating I heard Samantha and Cam coming down the stairs slowly but surly. I looked at Matt who was already looking at me, trying not to laugh. I bet memories of last night flooded his mind, cause I know I know it flooded my mind.

"So, did you use a condom?" I ask managing to keep a straight face.

"What?" Samantha and Cam say at the same time.

Matt puts his hand around my waist and buries his head into my chest trying to contain his laughter, which makes me laugh, because when Matt does that it's the most adorable thing in the entire world!

"Did you use a condom?" I say raising my eyebrow this time.

"Uh, you uh heard us?" Cam says scratching the back of his neck, while Samantha just stands there in embarrassment.

"We'll DUH, I think the whole neighborhood heard you", Matt says pointing his finger at them.

"Shit, Cam you didn't use a condom!" Samantha says slapping Cams arm.

"We'll you didn't tell me to"

"I didn't think I had to"!

"Okay okay you two brake it up and eat your food, it's gonna get cold!" Matt say rolling his eyes then eating again.

"Next time, use a fucking condom", I hear Samantha mumble to Cam. And I giggle one last time.