Hi?

Danny's POV

The group of boys finally reached me.. "Hey, uh are you okay?" One of the boys with rosy red cheeks asks. "Uh I guess", I say looking down at the ground holding back my tears. "Hey, what's wrong?" The all boy with brown hair and a SnapBack asks. "I don't talk to strangers", I say with a sassy tone. "Sorry for asking, lets go guys", the one with the SnapBack says.

I just lost my chance of making new friends... I put my head in my hands and start crying again. I cried for a while until I felt a hand rubbing my back. I look up to see the boy with the SnapBack. "My names Kian", he simply says. "Danny", I mange to get out loud enough for him to hear me. "Will you please tell me what's wrong?" He says now begging. "Lets just say I have an ex now", I say starting to cry again. Kian pulls me in for a hug. I cry into his chest. He rests his chin on my head and keeps rubbing my back saying "it's okay I'm here"... It comforted me, even though I barley even know him.

"Do you wanna come to my place?" Kian asks. I just nod my head and he picks me up bridal style. "Wait, my penny board!!" I say with wide eyes. My penny board is my baby... It's pink with mint green stripes.

"Okay, I got it now off to my house" Kian says....

A/N, short chapter sorry!!
5 votes for next chapter...
Hope you enjoyed!!
Should I delete this sorry?
I'm making a new story called "behind the crazy, (K.L)!!
Adios babes💕💕