[Ray Shadows/Vector]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Trembling slightly, you grasped the handle to the main entrance of Heartland Academy. Everything terrified you; you rarely talked. When you did, which was only when someone talked to you, you would heave and tell that person how much you didn't want to pass away. You were... unique, as people say. You could care less, really. People were just nusiances to you. Just bags of flesh yabbering and complaining with every chance they get.

You loved life. Though, death was probably the last thing you'd ever want to experience. Scratch that-- death will be the last thing you'd experience. It was horrifying. But you can't escape death. It'll happen sooner or later. You actually pitied the people who died sooner than they should've.

"Hello there, (Y/N)!" A certain carrot-headed male greeted you, much to your discomfort. "Hhhh..." you heaved. "I don't want to be burnt..." Ray put his hand on your shoulder while you tensed; the feeling was foreign to you. Even after he has done that so many times. "Don't worry; you won't die any time soon!" 'Not on my watch, at least.' He thought, inwardly chuckling. Just then, Yuma came up and hugged you from behind. Despite your nervousness and constant sweating, Yuma thought you were extremely cool and very interesting. You flashed him a brief smile before it was quickly wiped off your face. "Y-yuma..." You started. "Please don't hug me like that again... you may strangle me to death..." The boy quickly apologized before sending you a smile and running off to find the usual group of friends he hung around with.

You immediately noticed Ray's angry-looking face and began to sweat. His anger was scaring you, especially since he was always so happy all the time.

--Time Skip--

You sat in class and wrote quickly, trying to avoid touching the sides of the paper so you wouldn't get any paper cuts and bleed to death. When you finished, you carefully picked up the peice of paper and placed it on the teacher's desk. Walking back to your seat, you noticed a little note with what seemed like a safe-to-hold borderline attached to the ends. You guessed someone knew that you didn't want any papercuts and covered the sides so you wouldn't get hurt.

How thoughtful.

Reading the note, your mouth began to twitch up a bit.

'You're my ray of happiness.'

Cliché, but you thought this cheesy stuff was to die for. Well, not really. You still hated dying. No way you'd die just for some cheesy lines. It was so cheesy you could smell it.

Grabbing the note and placing it in a safe spot in your binder, you stuffed it into your backpack and walked out of the classroom when the teacher dismissed you.

While you were walking home, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, a fist met your cheek as you fell to the ground, clutching your face in pain.

Of course, the really judgemental and ratchet kids messed with you daily.

From afar, Ray watched as they beat the living crap out of you. His clenched his fists in anger and knew he had to show those insolent fools the consequences of their actions.

--Time skip--
"Ding dong, the bitch is dead."
---------------

When you got home, a package layed on the ground near your front door. You picked it up and walked into your house and shut the door behind you.

Opening it, you saw all of your tormentor's limbs and head roll out of the box when you put it down. Staring blankly at the blood dripping onto the carpet, you read the note that was originally attached to the box.

"I did this because I love you. I couldn't stand the ignoramus that beat you every day after school."

Your face broke out into a grin before you grabbed the head and held it close to your chest.

"I will never fear." 🎉

-End-

(A/N): this was horrible.