[Shun]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

With a lazy grin spread across your face, you continued to annoy and mock the poor bird-loving duelist. You finally decided you should probably calm him down since he looked as if he were about to go on a murderous rampage. Placing a warm hand on his shoulder, to which he almost swatted away, you spoke.

"Hey, Shun. I'm sorry..." He thought for a bit and nodded in satisfaction. But then, you spoke again. "...if I ruffled your feathers."

Badum tshh

He let out an annoyed grunt in response, now displeased. His anger was steadily rising and with you continuously cracking lame bird puns didn't help. Then, he tried to crack puns himself, miserably failing.

Eyes narrowed, you said, "Toucan play at that game."

Badum tshh

After endless puns thrown at each other, Yuto eventually came into the room, oblivious to what was going on, but immediately stopped in his tracks

"What's going on?" He asked, curious to know what was going down. "We're spittin' lame puns at each other. Specifically bird. Wanna join?" You asked, shoving your hands into your pockets.

"No, that'd just make it hawkward."

Badum tshh

You began to laugh and lightly praised Yuto.
Shun stood there with one of the most angry faces you could possibly imagine.

"Well, someone has to calm Shun down." You said, and walked out the door.

"See ya."

-End-