[Shark]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

"SHAAAAARKKKKK."

Yelling his nickname, you ran into the room while he was watchin' TV. He groaned and looked at you. "What?"

"What's the difference between being hungry and horny?"

Shark's face twisted into pure confusion. "Wait-"

"Where you put the cucumber!"

You skipped around and giggled childishly. Getting tired, you plopped on the spot next to the octopus head and grinned. "Did you miss me?"

Shark's eyes narrowed. "No."
He lied.

"Awwwwee, why not???" You repeatedly hit his chest and cried dramatically. "I thought you loved mee~"

"Uh, well, I um..." He was at a loss for words. If he said yes, he would be saying something that could possibly be taken the wrong way, if he said no, you'd be sad and scream about it. He decided to go with the one that made you feel better. "...yes." He whispered, barely loud enough for you to hear.

You smirked and leaned closer. "What did you sayyyy?"

"Yes."

Leaning even more against him, your smirk grew wider. "Hmmmmm?"

"YES, I MISSED YOU."

You wrapped your arms around him. "Good, because I missed you too." Then, you rubbed your cheeks against his face. "Who's a good fish? Yes you are, yes you are~" You cooed while poking and pinching his cheeks. Shark swatted your hands away and pulled you closer, resting his chin on your head. "I love you, okay?" He mumbled.

"Oh, yes! I would absolutely love if we got married and kissed alot!" You grinned mischeviously. Shark's eyes widened. "What???!"

"Nah, I'm kidding Sharky. Hey yoooo, I love you too though." You winked and flicked your pointer fingers out at em'. "...babe." You laughed uncontrollably. "I slay me."

The boy smiled at your childish behavior. He's already used to this, and you'd be the most entertaining and gorgeous wife ever. 🎉

-End-

(A/N): mannnnnnnn i'm tired af