[Yuto]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Rain poured relentlessly around your being. Luckily, the umbrella you held shielded you from the rain, allowing for you to stay dry. It was extremely cold outside so you wore a coat and a scarf. Whenever you breathed, white puffs of air would flood your vision, making you laugh. You absolutely loved winter. It was such a jolly time to you-- Christmas, people going out for warm drinks, kids laughing and playing in the snow; it was pure bliss. Especially since your neighborhood was quite small. Everyone knew each other, so there was always neighbors greeting neighbors outside when you went to get groceries or just go out for a walk.

You twirled your umbrella and casually walked along the sidewalk. Kids with raincoats and boots played outside. Laughing, you greeted them and they did the same. Even if it was pouring outside, these little rascals still played outside. You walked a little longer until you reached the little coffee shop not too far from your house. Shaking the water off of your umbrella and closing it, you walked into the shop and rubbed your shoes against the carpet to dry them.

"Back again, (Y/N)?" The usual man at the counter said with a smile. You sent one right back and nodded. "Yup! And I'm dying for your best cup of hot chocolate, please." The man nodded and began to work on your order. You noticed an unfamiliar person sitting alone at a table near the window. The boy stared at the window, looking as if he were remembering something. Taking a seat near him, it grabbed his attention, making him turn to you and raising a questioning brow. You took in his features. He had purple and black hair-- which was drenched-- most likely because of the rain. He wore a fur-lined hoodie that happened to have buttons and straps. He also had a black choker on with silver studs and stunning silver eyes that made you want to stare into them for a long time.

He was cute, you couldn't deny it. Even if his hair was wet, it still framed his face perfectly-- his somewhat chubby cheeks and adorkable nose made him look rather endearing.

"Hello!" You greeted. "My name's (Y/N). Are you knew to this little town?"

The boy nodded. "Yes. I'm Yuto." He then proceeded to take in your features. You had (long/short) (H/C) hair and gorgeous (E/C) eyes that twinkled like stars. You wore a (F/C) scarf and a grey/black coat. "Well, Yuto. Welcome to our town! I hope you have a great time here. The people here are friendly and the weather is lovely-- well, most of the time." You laughed, remembering he got soaked by the rain.

"Thank you for saying that-- I moved here with my friends Shun and Ruri because we wanted to experience newer places. So far, I'm liking it here, except for the weather." Yuto said, waiting for your reply.

The man from earlier brought your cup of hot chocolate and you thanked him before slowly sipping your cup. "Mmm, Shun and Ruri? They sound interesting!" You commented, continuing to sip your drink. Your nose began to run because of the steam, and you sniffled. Yuto watched as you enjoyed your hot chocolate, and noted that you were a friendly and joyful person.

"Did you order anything?" You asked, putting your drink down. Yuto shook his head. "No, I was just walking around until it began to rain, so I ran in here and I'm staying until it stops."

"What?? It's been raining for hours! Your friends must be worried sick!" You said, surprised. "I can take you home!" He shook his head no. "I'll be fine, don't worry." Then, he sneezed. He was most likely sick by now, sinve he was soaked and sat there for awhile. It was warm in the shop, but not warm enough. You smiled sympathetically and stood up, going up to the man at the counter, paying for your drink, and ordering another and two cookies to go.

Once you got the drink and cookies, you walked back to Yuto and gestured for him to get up. He stood up and you handed the drink and cookies to him. "Some really good hot chocolate for you and cookies for Shun and Ruri! Let's go!" His eyes widened at your sublime act of kindness, and followed you as you took out your umbrella and headed out the coffee shop. You held the umbrella over the both of you and asked for his address. When he told you, you began to head to his house.
During your little walk, you gave him your scarf despite all of his protests.

Arriving at your destination, you smiled. "Here, right? Goodbye, Yuto! I hope we see each other again soon!" He looked at you, thinking. "You're very sweet, but you really didn't have to give me all these things. I could've made it home myself."

You giggled. "Nah, it's fine! I love doing things for people. I adore seeing the surprised and happy looks on their faces. It makes me feel like a party is going on inside of me. It's amazing!"

After you both talked, the rain began to die down. "I have to go. It was nice chatting with you!"

"Have a safe trip home, (Y/N)." Yuto called, watching you walk away. He stared at the bag of cookies and hot chocolate. '(Y/N), huh?' He thought. 'I definitely wouldn't mind chatting with her again.' Smiling, he walked into his house. 🎉

-End-

(A/N): here's something for you guys before i sLEeEEEEeep;