[????]

(A/N):

The indigo-haired male stared at you with interest glimmering in his eyes. A sly smirk crept up his face and he continued to watch as you chattered away with Yuya.

Yuya then decided, 'Hey! Why not introduce (Y/N) to my not-so-weird dimensional counterparts?? IT'LL BE A BLUNDER.' And so, he did, and led you to Yuri, Yugo, and Yuto.

The tomato-haired boy began to introduce the girl to the two. First, he pointed to Yugo.

"(Y/N), THIS IS MY FRIEND, YU."

You decided to talk to 'Yu' and he responded back in an instant, yelling. "

"HI, I'M YU. AND DON'T FORGET MY FRIEND... YU." He pointed to Yuto.

"Hello, I'm Yuto." He said, returning to whatever he was doing.

Yuya completely ignored Yuri and tried to lead you to another place in the house. When the two of you arrived in a room, you saw Yuzu in a tutu. Mildly disturbed, Yuya led you away from the sight. Your curiosity began to rise as he began to lead you to never-before-seen rooms. Yuya knocked on a door that happened to be locked. Then, you heard someone speak. "What a hideous knock. Maybe if I don't answer, it'll go away." You then knocked on the door. "What a glorious knock. Maybe if I don't answer, I might hear it again..." You knocked once more. "Ah, what luck..." The voice said.

You decided to stop knocking. Your current tour guide was getting really angry at the mysterious person behind the door but continued to walk you around nonetheless.

????

(A/N):