[Ray Shadows/Vector]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

With a pained look, you stared straight at the man who wanted to leave you.

"Face it, (Y/N). I just don't carry any interest for you anymore. Give it a rest, will you?"

"But, Vector... please, we could live a good life. I'm so lonely... I'm so scared... Is this really what you want? After all I did for you? I was always the one that comforted you in your weak moments. What I get in return is your loss of company...?"

You felt anger. Everything you've ever done was all for him. Now he's going to leave, and you'll still be here. All you needed was his company, nothing more. But whenever he was there, you'd try your best to satisfy him, for the sake of his company. However, he'd just shrug you off, not caring in the slightest.

"(Y/N)..." He began, growing irritated at what he thought was your immature behavior.

"I can be helpful to you..." You said, shaking in pure fear of losing him. "I can help... I can... because I love you. I can be extremely helpful to you if you gave me a chance... Please..."

He shook his head in anger. "Just stop talking."

"Please..."

Eyes softening, he sat in front of you, hugging your quaking form.

"Shhh..." He shushed you as you began to calm in his warm arms. He let go and gave you the warmest smile you have ever seen him give you. You immediately became vulnerable and began to smile back.

"Please stop crying... because I... I..."

Hopes up, you stared at him.

Time passed.

Seconds.

Minutes.

He striked.

Your heart broke; shattered.

Stabbing, cutting, you name it. He began to kill you. He attacked you until there was just a lump of you left. Then, he spat on the lump in disgust.

"I hate you. I'm so glad I killed you -- and in your most vulnerable moment! Haha! I'm great. Now you know what betrayal feels like -- oh wait, you can't feel; you're no longer living! I have wiped you from existence."

And in a few seconds, all evidence of your murder disappeared.

He killed you.

No remorse at all.

Even your soul disappeared.

How awful.